Moment when you thought " Thats it,had enough of City "

League cup vs Tottenham, the one where Berbatov ran the game
We played against ten men for seventy minutes or so and never looked like scoring, meanwhile at the other end of the pitch Berbatov is making complete tools out of Dunne and Richards

I almost cried that night

I came close to not renewing after the awful Pearce season. The football was awful and the matchday experience shite. However, I realised that it's still better than shopping so gave in in the end.

cheddar404 said:
I came close to not renewing after the awful Pearce season. The football was awful and the matchday experience shite. However, I realised that it's still better than shopping so gave in in the end.

I remember hearing about a group of 12 who sat together and not one were going to renew because they didn't feel they'd be entertained enough all season. 12.

peoffrey said:
Nottingham Forest 0-3 in the FA Cup nearly pushed me over the edge. It was just after an expensive Christmas and New Year but I found the cash to go and was just cold by final whistle. Absolutely cold. I drank myself stupid for a few hours and eventually got home at 11pm.

I was gonna say this but then remembered Blackburn away in the cup, was one of the first away games i'd took my son through and i kept thinking " fuck me am i gonna put him through all this too".

Next day you're always back full of hope though.

mancitypj said:
I have been a season ticket holder since they first came out and I can honestly say never ever have I said enough. I 've been fed up with them plenty of times though.
Yep. Never said I've had enough, but been pissed off with them plenty of times.

mancitypj said:
I have been a season ticket holder since they first came out and I can honestly say never ever have I said enough. I 've been fed up with them plenty of times though.

Only this.

inchy14 said:
peoffrey said:
Nottingham Forest 0-3 in the FA Cup nearly pushed me over the edge. It was just after an expensive Christmas and New Year but I found the cash to go and was just cold by final whistle. Absolutely cold. I drank myself stupid for a few hours and eventually got home at 11pm.

I was gonna say this but then remembered Blackburn away in the cup, was one of the first away games i'd took my son through and i kept thinking " fuck me am i gonna put him through all this too".

Next day you're always back full of hope though.

I silenced my local Pub after that Blackburn match because of some of the shit I was shouting at the TV.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.