Moment when you thought " Thats it,had enough of City "

cheddar404 said:
I came close to not renewing after the awful Pearce season. The football was awful and the matchday experience shite. However, I realised that it's still better than shopping so gave in in the end.

We felt exactly the same. The moment he put David James up front instead of Jon Macken I realised that this prick does not have a fucking clue about football

The Pink Panther said:
League cup vs Tottenham, the one where Berbatov ran the game
We played against ten men for seventy minutes or so and never looked like scoring, meanwhile at the other end of the pitch Berbatov is making complete tools out of Dunne and Richards

I almost cried that night

Yeah I remember that game and thinking what a player Berbatov was.

Whatever happened to him? He should have come to us rather than the rags we needed his experience back then but we ended up with Robinho?

wembley 99

thought we were dead and buried and could not take any more so sneaked off sulking and muttering as we were right by an exit point and the rest as they say is 'istree!

nevilletogoater-in said:
cheddar404 said:
I came close to not renewing after the awful Pearce season. The football was awful and the matchday experience shite. However, I realised that it's still better than shopping so gave in in the end.

We felt exactly the same. The moment he put David James up front instead of Jon Macken I realised that this prick does not have a fucking clue about football

Same here. I didn't renew. And that was the one and only time this has happened in 30+ years of having a season ticket. Once he had gone I was happy to part with my money again. That spell under Pearce was easily some of the worst football I've seen from a City team.

Tbh I can remember saying "thats it, thats my last away game" on the trip home after each of Wycombe away, Lincoln away and yes York away in the third division - always had me head sorted by the following day though, so never for more than a few hours

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.