Moment when you thought " Thats it,had enough of City "

2 spring to mind, Stockport away, stood on the railway end after being humiliated 3-1 singing your not fit to wear the shirt and Gillingham but only for about 3 minutes at 2-0.

As others have said, you always wake up the next day loving the bones of City...........

levets said:
Blackburn away in the cup...
"you're not fit to wear the shirt"

This was probably the most despondent I've been watching City. I vividly remember that woman screaming in the crowd. This, and the rest of that season, made me think "whats the point in watching this week in, week out?" but I couldn't give it up.

Never.
Not in a serious way anyway (as in for more than a few seconds)

Loved the third division, i really believe i'm a better person for City having been there.

The only time i've not enjoyed City was the last season with Pearce. A few times i'd be the last person sat in the stadium - with stewards saying "come on, mate. time to go now" - thinking to myself "what the fuck is this all about"... but then i'd get to Monday morning and be proper excited about the weekend coming up.

danburge82 said:
Loved the third division, i really believe i'm a better person for City having been there.

The only time i've not enjoyed City was the last season with Pearce. A few times i'd be the last person sat in the stadium - with stewards saying "come on, mate. time to go now" - thinking to myself "what the fuck is this all about"... but then i'd get to Monday morning and be proper excited about the weekend coming up.

Hey Dan, just seen your post on the RL forum advising the egg-chasing fans of places available around the ground over the weekend. But telling them it was £4 in a taxi from the city centre!!!!

Any time I've got a cab from Piccadilly gardens to the ground it invariably costs me £7-£9!!!!!!

Gillinghams second at wembley. I sat with my head in my hands and thought ' I can't take this any more. I've had enough'

I'm just about to renew my season ticket for the 21st time in a row. Never have I thought "that's enough". Never will. Ever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.