Sterling De Bruyne Silva Sane
Aguero
/
Caballero
Otamendi Stones Kolarov
Dinho Toure Silva
Sterling De Bruyne Sane
Aguero​

Whether this is true or not had little to do with the position and more to do with Dihno having an off day. Something he has done at fullback and at DM. But by and large he is often consistently good. The LB position would require the player to flank Yaya to his left and help contribute to possesion passing and movement on the left with Yaya/Silva/Sane. Then said player defensively would be taxed with containing B. Silva who kinda plays left but drifts inside Just like ours Silva used to under Mancini.

Dihno is infinitely more qualified to succeed at both key requirements of that job a job than Clichy. And also has a history of showing more consistently good performances than Clichy.

Fernandinho had a mare at LB, continually too far forward and made it easy to get behind us, Sagna when he moved over cut off that route to goal. He wasn't too much better as a RB either.

Pep: "I am sure tomorrow is going to be a fantastic game again. Monaco is a team created to attack, my team is created to attack."

PEP: Monaco are a fantastic team. I invite the people to come here and they will see a good game tomorrow.

Pep: "I would like to be in the quarter-finals. It would be a dream for me and a dream for the players."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.