Monaco away tickets (sold out 8/3)

Managed to get hold of a ticket when it dropped down to 11,000 points this morning.
I'm working in London the day before so catching the Eurostar to Paris post work & stopping over there Tuesday night.

On the train Paris -Nice on Wednesday & returning on the 0919 via Lille on Thursday morning. No idea where I'm reserved in the train until my tickets get posted but happy to search out any fellow blues on the epic return trip for a chat & drink.

So, any sign of a refund from Monaco yet? The email dated 28/02 states that the refund will be would be that week, so by 03/03.

I'm still very patiently waiting for the 100 Euro's they owe me, anyone else in the same boat?

The ticket office has a no reply email but there is a contact form on the AS Monaco website. Nearly 2 weeks without the promised refund is taking the piss, so I think we all need to escalate this, I've just sent the following via the contact form, feel free to copy and paste it and press send. The more the merrier..

J'ai acheté deux billets pour le match AS Monaco vs Man City et j'ai reçu un courriel d'annulation de mes billets que je suis un résident du Royaume-Uni.

On m'a promis un remboursement avant le 03 mars mais je n'ai pas encore reçu le remboursement. Pouvez-vous me dire quand je vais recevoir mon argent?

Merci beaucoup.

Info from City for next Wednesday confirmed no alcohol and will be train back to Nice after

Duplicate tickets are not available for this match, so please keep your ticket safe at all times
• Turnstiles open at 5.45pm (local time) and local police have requested supporters arrive from 6.30pm due to roadblocks around the stadium
• Arrive early to ensure that you are able to access the stadium in time for kick-off
• There will be ticket and security checks upon entry
• Seats are unreserved and you will directed to the first available seat upon arrival
• The Club have been advised that alcohol will not be served in Monaco on matchday
• There will be a hold back after the match
• A post-match train to Nice will be provided for supporter use, departing at approx. 11.30pm
• The final decision as to who enters the stadium lies with AS Monaco and the local police
• Please respect the AS Monaco staff and work with them to ensure that you have an enjoyable matchday

We wish you a safe trip and look forward to seeing you in Monaco.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.