Monaco - Post Match thread.

I disagree with you here mate about his mental attitude, after that miss v Chelsea he has been far short of his undoubted ability, even in that game alone 5 minutes after the miss he let a pass go completely between his legs and out for a throw in. Against Stoke last week after he chose the wrong option and tried a difficult outside of the foot pass to Aguero instead of just rolling an easier pass to Sane, he sat on the floor with his head in his hands. Things are going for him at the moment but that's when you need to just keep working hard, put it behind and keep going, i think he dwells on the poor stuff tbh.
As for that last minute free kick..................

My thing with KDB is his is an "instinct" player. Put him under pressure and he will pick a pass or whip a cross in or ever shoot. With the position he plays at the moment, he has lots of time on the ball, too much time to think and makes stupid passes. It's like Aguero, brilliant in and around the box when in tight spaces but a different player when he has time to think.

I disagree with you here mate about his mental attitude, after that miss v Chelsea he has been far short of his undoubted ability, even in that game alone 5 minutes after the miss he let a pass go completely between his legs and out for a throw in. Against Stoke last week after he chose the wrong option and tried a difficult outside of the foot pass to Aguero instead of just rolling an easier pass to Sane, he sat on the floor with his head in his hands. Things are going for him at the moment but that's when you need to just keep working hard, put it behind and keep going, i think he dwells on the poor stuff tbh.
As for that last minute free kick..................

Oh he's definitely been piss poor for a while. But I guess I find it hard to call him mentally weak when he's scored big big goals in big big
Moments in games.

Let's be frank here - less Sane and Stones, that team was basically last season's with a core lots of players from Mancini's time. Is it any wonder we struggle against young, fit sides that run a lot?

Oh he's definitely been piss poor for a while. But I guess I find it hard to call him mentally weak when he's scored big big goals in big big
Moments in games.

I accept that but it's almost like that miss v Chelsea has had a massive effect on j=him, almost like he's got the 'yips' since it. I hope he turns it around quickly.

I know Pep is getting a lot of criticism for last night but his hands are tied defensively and the only change i would have done was Yaya for Fern but who knows what would have happened then, they'd have by passed him and the outcome would have been the same and he'd still be getting criticism.

You're wasting your breath mate, we play how we play and that's that. If you think we should have played a Toure, or a Fernando, or a Delph, to give us a more solid base, then you want us to turn into Stoke. That's how silly the level of discussion has become
Prize for the silliest post of the thread

The way our fantastic five got pushed like little girls was embracing.
Got bullied all over the pitch. Bunch of fruitcakes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.