Monaco - Post Match thread.

Did enough in the second half to win that game.
Our decision making was poor in a number of critical occasions.
KDB was off it big time tonight - wtf was he thinking of when giving away a free kick when there was absolutely no imminent threat?!?
Ultimately we got done by a set piece that should be bread and butter to our defence.
Very disappointed but our defence can be fixed in the summer and will be. Too much dead wood in there still.

Only City would manage to crash out against arguably the weakest team left in the competition apart from Leicester. So infuriating.

Paying the price for unbelievably bad defensive transfers. The money we've spent to line up with that 4 is a fucking disgrace and heads should roll. We've scored 6 goals and gone out. Pathetic.
This, this and this.
The defence was hardly brilliant last season, MDM retired and Mangala moved out, we allowed one of the best shot-stoppers to go on loan, and all we did to redress the balance was bring in Stones and our third or fourth choice keeper. And if anybody thought Vince would be available most of the season after the injuries of recent times then I suggest a visit to Psychiatrists R Us. It's alright breaking records for successive clean sheets away from home but five of the six are in the bottom half of the table (two in the drop zone) and the other in the Championship.
But on we go. There's still the FA Cup and the small matter of top four.

I understand that, I love him he's probably my favourite city player to be honest. He's an amazing talent that's for sure, he just seems to screw up really easy stuff quite regularly which has you pulling your hair out!

You can't say that mate, because he had a shot that was saved and we scored from we have to completely ignore how poor he was, how yet again in front of goal he flapped and chose the wrong option, no we have to look at his stats like his "assist" at boro last week. Sterling was poor tonight and hiding like he does in these games, that being sad every one of our players were the same tonight.

Bad day at the office from the management down

How the board thought we were going to challenge Europe's elite this year with 4 x full backs over 30 and one of them playing centre half is worrying. Stones is a good edition but he and possibly Otamendi should be the only defenders still at the club come next season. Just really annoying that average fans could see this problem developing 2 years ago but not the club.

De bruyne has been brutal for ages now yet he keeps getting picked. Had he been substituted in time we would still be in the competition. Cant defend so we are out. For fucks sake we had a 2 goal lead yet couldnt get the job done. Pep has to carry the can for that.

De Bruyne was a disgrace in the first half but was probably our best player in the second half when Pep finally got his car crash tactics right

KDB needs a break, his kid must be keeping him up because he's been terrible recently. Pep should've spotted he needed replacing after 15 minutes, all his fault this result!

De Bruyne and Fernandinho need to take long hard looks at themselves.

Shite for months and went hiding tonight.

Stones, I've given you dogs abuse all year, but take a fucking bow you were class tonight and up for the fight.

Clichy, just retire. Now.
But stones unneccesarily gave away the free kick which led to there goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.