Monchengladbach post match (top of the group)

Champions league.
I don't know whether to cheer or boooooooooo.
Happy birthday Raheem!
I love City so much.

What a performace in 2nd Half. How can anyone predict City - I can't.
Rags lost - Juve lost . PSG came second in their group. Will it be PSG next.??.
PSV and Benfica also come second.

Fuck BT and their shit commentary, fuck Jake Humphrey the annoying twat...first thing after the adverts, stadium not full and city have lots of money...yawn...

reiterating my earlier thoughts, we played well on the whole but defence giving headaches as always. We seriously need to work on being more solid as we should always be capable of goals with our players.

Some people on the match day thread need to have a look at themselves and give their heads a wobble, half of them wanted Pellers sacking for most of the game
i still do, we were utterly dominated for a half and it took an unbelievable response by our front line

He changed nothing. The players decided to give a shit and just do their jobs.

Pellegrini didn't do anything wrong that first half at all.

Said the same at half time. Pellegrini has got plenty wrong this season, but not tonight. First half, we were let down by the players; second half, with 11 players actually doing their jobs properly, we absolutely pissed all over them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.