Monchengladbach post match (top of the group)

Great second half from the lads. 'Gladbach were hardly out of their half.

Brilliant performances all over the pitch. Raheem took his goals well and the service from Yaya, Merlin and Dinho especially was outstanding, but my MotM was Aleks Kolarov. His crossing was fantastic all half.

Great to win the group; now let's have a kind draw in the last 16, please.

Absolutely buzzing we topped the group but let's not get ahead of ourselves we were horrible first half. Well done 2nd half though boys :)

Wow. The beauty of football. thiry minutes into the second half and everything seems gloom but we kept driving and persistence and perseverance led by Raheem Sterling payed off. What an occasion and this is the type of match that we needed as a boost for the rest of the season. Great second half performance.... and we are top of the group, brilliant result and we have to give credit to the players and Pellegrini for making those substitutions. Remember that is was the Yaya, Fernandinho, Navas, Sterling, Silva, Aguero/Bony combination on offense that got us flying at the start of the season and that line up was put together again in the second half and it clicked well. Defensive and injury issues still remain but today is about celebrating and acknowledging the achievement of the players.
Man Utd is also out as well lol, which make today even more brilliant and sweeter. We finished top of our champions league group. Result!!! Well done!!

Some people on the match day thread need to have a look at themselves and give their heads a wobble, half of them wanted Pellers sacking for most of the game

Some of them need to take a good running jump.

Fuck BT and their shit commentary, fuck Jake Humphrey the annoying twat...first thing after the adverts, stadium not full and city have lots of money...yawn...

Id smack the ****, no doubt.

Agenda driven shite from these cunts every time we are on and they are fucking gutted we won.

You can imagine the shit they had ready had we lost.

Twats!

I was one who made a twat of myself in the match thread so I think it's time to remove my stupid comments from the discussion and retire for the night.

Well done City, well done players and well done Pellegrini.

Night night....

Bizarre game.
City were excellent second half but was almost as if gladbach decided to throw the game at half time.
We look a brilliant team as long as the game is played in their half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.