Monday or Tuesday or Wednesday or maybe even Thursday

Re: Monday or Tuesday

samharris said:
allan harper said:
Someone just said that could be an old quote from villa, unless he is a avid star reader I doubt he'd give an interview with that shite paper on the eve of a world cup final.
It will be worth it if we get to Dublin :)

All the Emphasis does point to Chelsea at the moment,they have the money and champions league on offer..he's not won owt at the dippers so he must be craving some honours tbh.
Do they have the money? It's a few years since Abramovic really used his chq book. Ancelotti quoted this weekend as saying he can't sign Kaka because it would be a multi-million operation.

I can see Liverpool keeping Torres on the basis that they are a more saleable and valuable asset if they have their stars and can get back in Europe.

yozzer said:
onceabluealways said:
Ajay - Hope you are right. What happened with the four done deals - are any still there?
the famous 4 done deals ,,the biggest secret in football..signed over 5 weeks ago and not declared........i no what jim royal would say ..do you ???

314qh5t.jpg

19:23
Fernando Torres [Merged]
Poster: Ajay

Quote:
leewill31 wrote: its getting more and more confuseing this window when you say the deals we want are done do you mean the 3 we have confirmed or more done but to be confirmed ajay?????

More done and will be confirmed soon....
And sorry guys but I will not respond to any that ask me to confirm names...
When I first reported four confirmed deals I must still stand by that four, and two of those have been named - bu the other two are yet to be named.
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=177736&start=1860

From Ajay on another thread !!!

Ajay said:
CITYROBBO said:
Cheers for all info you contribute mate to the board Ajay, are we looking at 1 or 2 next week and outta the dezko or Torres potential deals which would be more likely to happen in you opinion

Okay, this is one of the few times I will truly stick my neck out!

From what I know - Torres is far from complete, yes we have made a very strong official approach but we have not had 'official' permission to speak to him directly - I stress official!

The offer is nowhere in the region that the press tell us and there are two options open to Liverpool and rightly some people and the press have highlighted these options - one cash and one cash/swap....

Is Torres our number 1 target - the answer is NO!

Give that man a Mr Freeze ice-pop!

Which is why the need for complete calm...

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Ajay said:
Okay, this is one of the few times I will truly stick my neck out!

From what I know - Torres is far from complete, yes we have made a very strong official approach but we have not had 'official' permission to speak to him directly - I stress official!

The offer is nowhere in the region that the press tell us and there are two options open to Liverpool and rightly some people and the press have highlighted these options - one cash and one cash/swap....

Is Torres our number 1 target - the answer is NO!

Give that man a Mr Freeze ice-pop!

Which is why the need for complete calm...

Whos our number 1 target then ?

Just place his name here ______________ Cheers.

Cheers Ajay n tolm for giving us a better insight

We all want to be calm .. but we dont want to be lol
After years of bargain basement /cast off / end off there career signings

why the F+CK wouldnt he be our top target though.

I think I know the reason, but im sorry but Ibra just would be a shocking signing and 80% of city fans dont want him. Dzeko is over priced and not proven. We will never sign messi....... and i cant think of anyone else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.