Monday or Tuesday or Wednesday or maybe even Thursday

Re: Monday or Tuesday

Ajay said:
basher said:
Why WOULD Torres be our no. 1 target? He's injury-prone and doesn't want to play for us anyway.

Thank you!

So tolm and ajay both reckon he's not our number 1 target, they won't name the player, I wonder if their willing to name his position he plays in. Unless of course he's not a footballer, he's a manager ! Jose is our number 1 target ! !

i cannt think of many strikers ahead of torres that we could realisticly get.....

despite my opinions of ibra, he is one name in football who is up there so it could be him......eto'o is another (but i dont think he would come here)....villa (already gone to barca)...

cant see us going for ronaldo
rooney????.................the media would explode if that even started to materialise......no way would fergie sanction that!
higuain....is he bigger than torres?
riberry/robben?????.....again are they quite the level of name that torres is (both superb players dont get me wrong but im talking about global branding)
kaka?????......some people have interprited TH's clues as we are back in for him.....maybe the Sheik doesnt know how to not get what he wants???

so then you are onto some of the other barca lads

messi?......absolutely no way we would go for him
xavi/ineiesta?????.........

Ajay......

If the transfer doesnt come off will you come out in september and reveal who it was...anf others if we dont get them?

Has Ajay actually said that they were BIGGER names? And how do you rate a name? Based upon the World Cup for instance I would rate Luis Suarez and Diego Forlan as better players than Torres....

Hmm come to think of it. Ajay said that the signing would piss the rags of... And the rags have been in after Suarez.... 2+2 maybe 5? ;)

Cityfan-Denmark said:
Has Ajay actually said that they were BIGGER names? And how do you rate a name? Based upon the World Cup for instance I would rate Luis Suarez and Diego Forlan as better players than Torres....

Hmm come to think of it. Ajay said that the signing would piss the rags of... And the rags have been in after Suarez.... 2+2 maybe 5? ;)
Don't think it'll be Suarez, hope not anyway.

Cityfan-Denmark said:

Was happy when I thought we were signing Dzeko... would be absolutely ecstatic if we turned out to be buying Suarez instead. Better player by a country mile... might persuade Tevez to stay, too

mancitypj said:
Cityfan-Denmark said:

Don't think it'll be Suarez, hope not anyway.

I hope its not suarez , I lost respect for him after that deliberate handball and I didnt rate him that highly at the tournament despite gettin 3 goals and that wasnt even against good opposition , I saw himm against germany for the last half hour and he wasnt as involved as he should have been for a so called quality striker . Forlan on the other hand was fantastic , if he was a couplke years younger I'd be wanting us to sign him up but it'd be a risk . But on the plus side he just showed us what he can do on the world stage . Suarez = Highly overrated , Forlan = Great Player

So Ajay do you reckon you could name the players on Gary Cook's napkin the one he passed to Noel Gallagher ?

anybody with passion and loyalty would of stoped that ball on the line its human nature he got his team through that stage of the game and got his punishment red card, tough but thats life.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.