Monday or Tuesday or Wednesday or maybe even Thursday

Re: Monday or Tuesday

Mancityfans.net'er said:
why the F+CK wouldnt he be our top target though.

I think I know the reason, but im sorry but Ibra just would be a shocking signing and 80% of city fans dont want him. Dzeko is over priced and not proven. We will never sign messi....... and i cant think of anyone else.

Is all that bollox in your opinion or can you post up some facts to back it up?

80% dont want him?

Mancityfans.net'er said:

I think I know the reason, but im sorry but Ibra just would be a shocking signing and 80% of city fans dont want him. Dzeko is over priced and not proven. We will never sign messi....... and i cant think of anyone else.

80% of City fans are wrong.

Mancityfans.net'er said:

Kaka or Ibrahimovic?

I can only think of 2 signings bigger than Torres

Messi or............

Ronaldo.

No-one seems to have mentioned us meeting with RM so I hope it's the first :p

bluemoondays said:
I can only think of 2 signings bigger than Torres

Messi or............

Ronaldo.

No-one seems to have mentioned us meeting with RM so I hope it's the first :p
Ibrahimovich

richards30 said:
banbury_blue said:
There has been talk that Cook is meeting the Wolfsburg president Monday or Tuesday to finalise the Dzeko deal, came from the former scout on Twitter, hasn't got bad track record so this could be the signing
Hope so mate!!! Reckon dzeko would be amazing in the premiership!!

Yeah I agree. Reckon Torres & his agent will be bustin' a gut to sign for us in the next fortnight though... Guy looks a busted flush, to me... probably on the hunt for one last big payday... hope cook & co have the sense to tell them to p*ss o**

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.