Monday's headlines

mscenterh750 said:
jimharri said:
''Rooney bags hat trick in last 5 minutes to grab a fully deserved victory for U***** in embarrasingly one sided Manchester derby''.
Please go and find the fairy liquid, for your mouth Jim.

He's doing the reverse psychology bit. I'm suprised it took that many posts. First fixture i look for but god i hate derby day.

if we win there will be no headlines, no mega replays of the goals, no picture freezing on the prem table on ssn. nothing. it will all be about cycling or bowls.

Ducado said:
de niro said:
if we win there will be no headlines, no mega replays of the goals, no picture freezing on the prem table on ssn. nothing. it will all be about cycling or bowls.

Just what I was thinking, it will be ignored
And me, I've posted a headline in this thread pointing out the point in question.

IOWBlue said:
mscenterh750 said:
jimharri said:
''Rooney bags hat trick in last 5 minutes to grab a fully deserved victory for U***** in embarrasingly one sided Manchester derby''.
Please go and find the fairy liquid, for your mouth Jim.

He's doing the reverse psychology bit. I'm suprised it took that many posts. First fixture i look for but god i hate derby day.
Shush!

SIX AND THE CITY: THE SEQUEL

- BY JOVE: first City goal for Stevan
- THREE'S KOMPANY: Hattrick for City skipper
- FERNANDINHO'S DIRTY TACKLE: Van Persie out 'til March
- SCOTTED DICK: Ferguson arrested for touching boys, as is David Moyes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.