MONEY CAN'T BUY THE HEART

See you in Istanbul.

Vassell to score the winner. You heard it here first.

Also, money can't buy passion, but match rigging sure can!

How passionate would you be if your team was wank for 30 years? Not very.

M35 Blue said:
Rossonero said:
Bojinov is broken.....you re-wont Rolando Bianchi??

Lol Bojinov isn't a toy, broken what a clown
guy a milan fan? does he know kaka would have moved if his dad wasnt stupid... they all think he loves them, what a joke, keep his ageing team and well buy young talent, say high to west ham in administration from me

Rossonero said:
AC MILAN 6 - 0 FC INTERNAZIONALE
18'comandini
22'comandini
46'giunti
66'shevchenko
78'shevchenko
89'serginho

How much did this result cost you to buy??
Mate, your club and league is so bent I don't believe you got any of your results honestly.

avoidconfusion said:
Just ignore the poor guy. Kakhead will move to Madrid in the summer anyway.
well you know... when you say milan everyone thinks of inter anyway... so he is probably promoting AC MORAN... or whatever they are called

Haven't you got better things to do? Like persuading your wife to shave her armpits?.....No doubt her top lip needs doing too....Oh, and by the way, I hate to tell you this, but the English were making pasta long before you lot got your hands on it...FACT...Now fuck off you tomato obsessed garlicky nob-end.

Rossonero said:
RICARDO ISEKSON LEITE KAKA' IS A PLAYER OF AC MILAN 1899---THE MOST SUCCESFULLY CLUB IN THE WORLD--- and this is the futur capitain,after the god PAOLO MALDINI----you have wrong adress for spend your fucking arab's money... the mercenaries is in Via Durini (center of FC INTERNAZIONALE )...AC Milan not sells her flags, and the Ac Milan's flags not think to leave this team... Saturday night (Milan-Fiorentina), Ricardo have cray for demonstration of affection by ACMILAN fans...and yesterday, the Ultras Curva Sud was under his appartament, for show him their affection...how could he leave a team as AC Milan to come in a team as yours, governed by this shit's Arabs...in Italy the football is Passion!! I have a suggestion for yours... you make an offer for Zlatan Zingar(rom)himovic, striker of Fc Inter... he would come of run for your money,he is a true mercenary!! SIAM VENUTI FIN QUA----SIAM VENUTI FIN QUA----PER VEDERE SEGNARE KAKA' !!! Best regards by a fan of the most succesfully club in the world (without arab's money)!! Cheers

I have a suggestion for you too. Go fuck yourself you dickhead. If you were a big Italian club like Inter or Juventus I might give you more credence but your aging old has-beens even need old has-been Beckscum to try and make you look better but signing Los Angeles rejects is not the sign of a great club so wethinks you is in decline you Italian nobber and it won't be long beofre your smug smirk is on the other side of your white flag. Ciao.

Balti said:
Rossonero said:
RICARDO ISEKSON LEITE KAKA' IS A PLAYER OF AC MILAN 1899---THE MOST SUCCESFULLY CLUB IN THE WORLD--- and this is the futur capitain,after the god PAOLO MALDINI----you have wrong adress for spend your fucking arab's money... the mercenaries is in Via Durini (center of FC INTERNAZIONALE )...AC Milan not sells her flags, and the Ac Milan's flags not think to leave this team... Saturday night (Milan-Fiorentina), Ricardo have cray for demonstration of affection by ACMILAN fans...and yesterday, the Ultras Curva Sud was under his appartament, for show him their affection...how could he leave a team as AC Milan to come in a team as yours, governed by this shit's Arabs...in Italy the football is Passion!! I have a suggestion for yours... you make an offer for Zlatan Zingar(rom)himovic, striker of Fc Inter... he would come of run for your money,he is a true mercenary!! SIAM VENUTI FIN QUA----SIAM VENUTI FIN QUA----PER VEDERE SEGNARE KAKA' !!! Best regards by a fan of the most succesfully club in the world (without arab's money)!! Cheers

I have a suggestion for you too. Go fuck yourself you dickhead. If you were a big Italian club like Inter or Juventus I might give you more credence but your aging old has-beens even need old has-been Beckscum to try and make you look better but signing Los Angeles rejects is not the sign of a great club so wethinks you is in decline you Italian nobber and it won't be long beofre your smug smirk is on the other side of your white flag. Ciao.
ROMA as well... let this little FART have his fun now.. lets see whos laughing in summer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.