MONEY CAN'T BUY THE HEART

Rossonero said:
I'm not racist but

Italian players are the best in the world
Italian managers are the best in the world

Italian players in Inter -1- Marco Materazzi (reserve)
Italian managers in Inter -0-

And the players of Fc Inter are all quarrelsome people and they always protest they are not loyal and they are not sporting!!

Also-Inter are a shit's team !!!
<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/italy_results/tables/default.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... efault.stm</a>

Rossonero said:
RICARDO ISEKSON LEITE KAKA' IS A PLAYER OF AC MILAN 1899---THE MOST SUCCESFULLY CLUB IN THE WORLD--- and this is the futur capitain,after the god PAOLO MALDINI----you have wrong adress for spend your fucking arab's money... the mercenaries is in Via Durini (center of FC INTERNAZIONALE )...AC Milan not sells her flags, and the Ac Milan's flags not think to leave this team... Saturday night (Milan-Fiorentina), Ricardo have cray for demonstration of affection by ACMILAN fans...and yesterday, the Ultras Curva Sud was under his appartament, for show him their affection...how could he leave a team as AC Milan to come in a team as yours, governed by this shit's Arabs...in Italy the football is Passion!! I have a suggestion for yours... you make an offer for Zlatan Zingar(rom)himovic, striker of Fc Inter... he would come of run for your money,he is a true mercenary!! SIAM VENUTI FIN QUA----SIAM VENUTI FIN QUA----PER VEDERE SEGNARE KAKA' !!! Best regards by a fan of the most succesfully club in the world (without arab's money)!! Cheers
your spelling is a disgrace young man

Halfpenny said:
Rossonero said:
MAN CITY=INTER (blackman and gypsies team)
Funny that, I'm sure racism isn't tolerated.
Fate voi stessi un favore e lasciare

Are the mods all asleep or just being lazy/cowardly .....???
WTF I thought BM had some core principles??

Rossonero said:
I'm not racist but

And the players of Fc Inter are all quarrelsome people and they always protest they are not loyal and they are not sporting!!

Are you STILL here?? Why don't you f*@k off now?

We're bored of you, you dumb ass.

Surely being multi-cultural is a positive thing... better than being run by a corrupt politician and being twice found guilty of match fixing anyway... yeah great club AC - like i've said before, all your past achievements are now redundant because they were probably all bought and paid for!

Rossonero said:
I'm not racist but

They have also dominated your league for 3 seasons and look set to do it again this year. well shit!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.