Money changes everything....

didactic said:
In a period of four years we have gone from being the most loyal, faithful supporters in the country to worse than our scummy neighbours. Everything about every other team supporter that we hated me have now adapted, we moan, whinge and insult our own players, our manager and every single loss. We have become the worst set of supporters which is why everyone is praying for our downfall and celebrating our every loss.

To those that still remember the days when we stood together and backed the team through rain, sleet or snow I apologise. To those that have let the money get to their heads and become the annoying assholes who most think all City supporters are now, take a good look at yourselves.

I am going to have a drink.
Spot on mate, I don't post on here much anymore simply becuase of this
As I said in previous messages, Fuckwits the lot of them.
CTI - F - D

blumoonrises said:
brian the blue said:
I find it embarrasing how people, who only 5 years ago, had to pay to watch the likes of Vassell, Samaras and Corradi grace the field up front for us and now slag Balotelli and Dzeko off to high heaven. Balotelli is clearly the best striker this club has seen for decades, but people just seem to take one look at him and how he acts and therefore blame absolutely everything on him. He's only played 16 games in a new country, with 2 seperate spells out with fairly long term injuries, and yet he's scored 10 goals for us and he's only just turned 20!

Seriously... This forum should be closed until 9am the next day after a defeat. The place is just spammed with people slagging everyone off about anything they can.

Vassell, Samaras and Corradi...? Luxury..! I used to dream of players of that quality who would at least keep us in the Prem..

11-12 yrs ago ALL we wanted was to finish at least 4th from bottom.. winning trophies was just a part of our history.
Obv since my first game was in 77, I've never seen us win anythin.. so for the first time 34yrs success is on the horizon and it is inevitable..

And yes, I know we "should".. be doing better with the players and means at our disposal, but if it takes another year or two, I can cope..
Therefore.. I have no sympathy, at all...for folk on here who can't.. they deserve the obligitory despair.

Leave em to their whining and dismay, as those of us who have endured the true dark days and therefore have a bit more patience... will gain far, far more pleasure when we win something and it will mean so so much more to us..

You must have felt like such a jinx at times, for the decade before you started supporting us we had our most successful period as a club and since we haven't won a thing.

I haven't been alive as long as you've been supporting City but I too can wait a couple more years for success, I just love going to the matches, it's great if we win, but even if we play shit and lose I still look forward to the next one.

blueinsa said:
SWP's back said:

And for doing so i hear the club are going to award you 10,000 super duper loyalty points ;-)

Non happy clappers are to be excommunicated from the Blue church with immediate effect.

How amusing.

I do think we over react. I think we have forgotten how to take a loss.

But no, make a funny remark at my expense if it amuses you. I'm not a happy clapper, I thought we were shit last night and I hope to god we buck our ideas up for Sunday but calling for the managers head after every draw, loss or often 1-0 win makes me feel a little bit sick.

didactic said:
In a period of four years we have gone from being the most loyal, faithful supporters in the country to worse than our scummy neighbours. Everything about every other team supporter that we hated me have now adapted, we moan, whinge and insult our own players, our manager and every single loss.
Interesting comments. If I'm honest I think, despite the money, the highs and lows haven't really changed. I'm 48 and can't remember I time we were satisfied with our lot. We've always singled out players for criticism and managers too.
Get ready for this but even if were picking up a couple of trophies a season it won't change. Sad init!

blueinsa said:
GStar said:

pmsl ;-)

On a serious note, i think the club should look into stocking and selling a blue halo that all these super blues can wear at games.

That way they can see who the true blues are and just ignore the rest of us that are just not worthy!

Your arguments are getting more infantile.

Go and look after the new arsehole that damocles tore you in the Mourinho thread.

SWP's back said:
blueinsa said:
pmsl ;-)

On a serious note, i think the club should look into stocking and selling a blue halo that all these super blues can wear at games.

That way they can see who the true blues are and just ignore the rest of us that are just not worthy!

Go and look after the new arsehole that damocles tore you in the Mourinho thread.

As is the self righteous pontificating that goes on in here!

Im sure Damo will be pleased you have joined his fan club ;-)

blueinsa said:
SWP's back said:

It is funny and ironic that you claim that fans not currently calling for the managers head are self-righteous. Especially as you all know better than Mancini.

kenzie115 said:
blumoonrises said:
Vassell, Samaras and Corradi...? Luxury..! I used to dream of players of that quality who would at least keep us in the Prem..

11-12 yrs ago ALL we wanted was to finish at least 4th from bottom.. winning trophies was just a part of our history.
Obv since my first game was in 77, I've never seen us win anythin.. so for the first time 34yrs success is on the horizon and it is inevitable..

And yes, I know we "should".. be doing better with the players and means at our disposal, but if it takes another year or two, I can cope..
Therefore.. I have no sympathy, at all...for folk on here who can't.. they deserve the obligitory despair.

Leave em to their whining and dismay, as those of us who have endured the true dark days and therefore have a bit more patience... will gain far, far more pleasure when we win something and it will mean so so much more to us..

You must have felt like such a jinx at times, for the decade before you started supporting us we had our most successful period as a club and since we haven't won a thing.

I haven't been alive as long as you've been supporting City but I too can wait a couple more years for success, I just love going to the matches, it's great if we win, but even if we play shit and lose I still look forward to the next one.

Yeah, I often think its my fault..! but with the position we're in now its laughable to see the reactions on here..! Obv constructive criticism is fair enough but folk with the OTT reactions don't know how lucky they are.. Although I think its just the way society has become.

SWP's back said:
blueinsa said:

It is funny and ironic that you claim that fans not currently calling for the managers head are self-righteous. Especially as you all know better than Mancini.

Incorrect.

Its the hand wringing going on and the constant threads claiming that those that like Mancini are somehow better fans and more worthy than those that don't!

Its also the moaning and whining from fans that somehow feel a couple of cup games this season somehow over rides years and years of support from many blues if it should come down to who gets a final ticket.

"embarrassed" "spoilt brats" "Rome wasn't built in a day" "bet they weren't at York away" etc etc.

Fucking Yawn!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.