Money Running out?

davymcfc said:
MeatHunterrr said:
davymcfc said:
I know it's a bit of an overreaction but it seems awfully strange that we have been so desperate to offload certain players without any plan to replace them. We have made some decent signings over the past few seasons but no real big names. Was saying before that sergio was our last real big name signing and that was over 3 years ago now. It would seem to me that FFP is taking its toll.
you need a committed team, not team full of names.
Yes I understand that however that doesn't explain loaning/selling negredo when 2/3 remaining strikers are extremely injury prown. Trying to sell nastasic when he was a hot prospect for us just a couple of seasons ago. It really feels like they are trying so hard to reduce the wage bill when really with the money we have you wouldn't think this would be an issue. This is why I conclude it must be FFP.

Negredo spent deadline day begging to be allowed to leave according to Spanish football reporters.

I think you'll see City buying star players soon enough. FFP shouldn't be a big consideration for us now, although I think it ahs been for 18 months or so - as you say.

There's plenty of money being pumped into City - look at the ground etc.

Marvin said:
davymcfc said:
MeatHunterrr said:
you need a committed team, not team full of names.
Yes I understand that however that doesn't explain loaning/selling negredo when 2/3 remaining strikers are extremely injury prown. Trying to sell nastasic when he was a hot prospect for us just a couple of seasons ago. It really feels like they are trying so hard to reduce the wage bill when really with the money we have you wouldn't think this would be an issue. This is why I conclude it must be FFP.

Negredo spent deadline day begging to be allowed to leave according to Spanish football reporters.

I think you'll see City buying star players soon enough. FFP shouldn't be a big consideration for us now, although I think it ahs been for 18 months or so - as you say.

There's plenty of money being pumped into City - look at the ground etc.
Don't get me wrong there is so much to be excited about. The future looks really bright and we are champions of England however we all know how tough it will be to defend our title. A repeat of 2012/13 season would set us back again and given the players our rivals have brought in we would be relying on Pellegrini to see us through which in all honesty he can occasionally be very naive.

Questy said:
1979698_656993041002825_6315846_n2W.jpg

Classic! PMSL @ all the RAGS who are DESPARATE for any sign of a crack in the BLUE wall! Sad isn't the word when I heard a conversation @ work today between 2 RAGS. Finished with " Lets hope it's the start of THIER rot & WE start improving?????????? PMSL they even seemed to be whispering it!!!!!!! Luv it:)))

davymcfc said:
I know it's a bit of an overreaction but it seems awfully strange that we have been so desperate to offload certain players without any plan to replace them. We have made some decent signings over the past few seasons but no real big names. Was saying before that sergio was our last real big name signing and that was over 3 years ago now. It would seem to me that FFP is taking its toll.

Whoah, we DIDN'T need any big signings! We have a near perfectly balanced squad of players who have the experience of CHAMPIONS! Need I say more????????? CTID

Fuck me, rags are everywhere.
So see through.
Got their swagger back after going on a spending spree..
Cocky as fuck and we're all falling for their sheer fuckin arrogance
They're even starting threads, and shite threads at that.
If if if and money running out are obviously threads by rags.
Too easy and they aren't even trying to disguise themselves.
Fuckin spend a bit of money and the get all the big I am. Mods just fuck em off for fuck sake.

MONEY RUNNING OUT??? Have you not seen the best training complex in world football being built on Hulme Hall Lane? Oh! And the stadium being upgraded?? Are you pots for rags mate or just bored?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.