more thrown out

BezzMCFC said:
24v3dia.jpg

-- Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:48 pm --

tommo74 said:
Showsec are a law unto themselves, also they have cameras that capture incidents on there jackets, and when they think it's a funny incident release them on youtube which they are not allowed to do but get away with it

can you show me some evidence of this please mate?

That isn't true. What aload of shit

TheMightyQuinn said:
First showsec came for the drunks.
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't drunk.

Then Fletcher decided to cull anyone who stood up.
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't stood up.

Then they began to indiscriminantly beat disabled fans.
and I didn't speak out because I'm not disabled.

Then they came for me.
and there was no one left to speak for me because I'd watched the piss get well and truly taken.

Wait until they come for the stoned...
Actually for once we are 100% in agreement on this - Felcher and his Showsec thugs have been taking (civil) liberties since they got the contract,and they should be fucked off yesterday.

bluebc said:
Guy i sit next to told me today he was threatened with ejection on tuesday after objecting to one of the showsec knobs celebrating an Ajax goal

this thread is very very worrying , and the club , who do read this forum , need to sit up and take note , there is trouble brewing , nip it in the bud now before you regret it !!!!!!!!!!!!

WNRH said:
In Germany if this happened the fans would have blocked the exits.

In this country they watch the injustice and vent their anger on an internet forum hours after a game.

We are part of the problem for not standing up for ourselves, it's got to the stage of no return now and we happily take what we are given. Sad.

Correct me if I am wrong but didnt they try to do that last year and the police got involved barging people out of the way?

The most worrying thing for me is that Peter Fletcher is actually a city fan

bluebc said:
Guy i sit next to told me today he was threatened with ejection on tuesday after objecting to one of the showsec knobs celebrating an Ajax goal
I had the extract same issue years ago, when Pearce was manager. Told a student rag twat in a Showsec jacket to shut up and fuck off or face the consequences when he openly celebrated an opposition goal. I was threatened with being chucked out until I pointed out what the lad had done and asked the supervisor to check CCTV. Other people backed me up and heard no more about it

LongsightM13 said:
bluebc said:
I had the extract same issue years ago, when Pearce was manager. Told a student rag twat in a Showsec jacket to shut up and fuck off or face the consequences when he openly celebrated an opposition goal. I was threatened with being chucked out until I pointed out what the lad had done and asked the supervisor to check CCTV. Other people backed me up and heard no more about it

just about sums up the cunts

Let’s sing shit about them and Fletcher and make our feelings heard to the club. Scum bags should take there shite work somewhere else, or print them pictures out and chuck them there way

where do you sit to always be chucked out i'm in 116/117 and hardly see a showsec steward. or am i just not paying attention?

ell said:
WNRH said:
In Germany if this happened the fans would have blocked the exits.

In this country they watch the injustice and vent their anger on an internet forum hours after a game.

We are part of the problem for not standing up for ourselves, it's got to the stage of no return now and we happily take what we are given. Sad.

Correct me if I am wrong but didnt they try to do that last year and the police got involved barging people out of the way?

The most worrying thing for me is that Peter Fletcher is actually a city fan
Hahahaha, best joke i've heard in ages!

[you are joking, right? ;) ]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.