more thrown out

peoffrey said:
Ladybarn Blue . said:
As the person known as the "old man" i was sent out of the ground just before halftime about 1 year ago and banned for 3 matchs .

Looking at these comments and previous comments i do not think much if anything has changed in respect of Show Sec and MCFC policys .

Can you briefly summarise what happened to you that day?
This:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=po0dZfS2CDg[/youtube]

Was glad to see you back for the QPR game Ladybarn. You got speaking to my Dad.

Skashion said:
peoffrey said:
Ladybarn Blue . said:
As the person known as the "old man" i was sent out of the ground just before halftime about 1 year ago and banned for 3 matchs .

Looking at these comments and previous comments i do not think much if anything has changed in respect of Show Sec and MCFC policys .

This:

matter of time this til happens again but on a larger scale

Originals said:
tommo74 said:
Originals said:
Showsec with the camera jackets

Ok you know best, but they do have cameras and they do post stuff on YouTube off them

I know they don't have them on the jackets or in them as I used to work for them and still have the jacket at home..

They have them on thier ears like a bluetooth thing. I have seen them and have been confirmed by the club they record video n sound.

BezzMCFC said:
Originals said:
tommo74 said:
Ok you know best, but they do have cameras and they do post stuff on YouTube off them

I know they don't have them on the jackets or in them as I used to work for them and still have the jacket at home..

They have them on thier ears like a bluetooth thing. I have seen them and have been confirmed by the club they record video n sound.

if they film you kicking off your banned you film them being OTT they might loose their job seems a just outcome on both sides

BezzMCFC said:
Originals said:
tommo74 said:

[bigimg]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8343/8181920453_afdc4cddb8.jpg[/bigimg]

[bigimg]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8345/8181920785_7758fcd847.jpg[/bigimg]

Skashion said:
peoffrey said:
Ladybarn Blue . said:

This:

I've seen the footage already and I vividly recall watching the incident from South Stand Upper without understanding what exactly was going on. There was a rumour that a Villa fan had jumped the divide and had a go at someone but this was largely fuelled by the amount of Stewards and Police involved to eject just one man. I was more wondering if Ladybarn could confirm or deny fellow Bluemooners claims that he was "faking" when he was on the floor.

Playing Devil's Advocate, I've been going to football matches for a good 20 years now and never once had even the threat of being ejected - yet we're reading posts about Showsec after almost every home match. I'm no idiot sitting on my hands either because I sing, swear, shout, stand away from home and get wound up when we've got a blind Referee or the opponents are glorified Rugby players. Never once have I had a Steward ask for a word etc.

peoffrey said:
I've seen the footage already and I vividly recall watching the incident from South Stand Upper without understanding what exactly was going on. There was a rumour that a Villa fan had jumped the divide and had a go at someone but this was largely fuelled by the amount of Stewards and Police involved to eject just one man. I was more wondering if Ladybarn could confirm or deny fellow Bluemooners claims that he was "faking" when he was on the floor.

Playing Devil's Advocate, I've been going to football matches for a good 20 years now and never once had even the threat of being ejected - yet we're reading posts about Showsec after almost every home match. I'm no idiot sitting on my hands either because I sing, swear, shout, stand away from home and get wound up when we've got a blind Referee or the opponents are glorified Rugby players. Never once have I had a Steward ask for a word etc.
You reckon Ladybarn is going to come out and say he was faking?

109 is the battleground over who is allowed to stand and who is not, hence why you hear regularly from us. 111 and 110 don't ever have that issue, nor do 116 and 117 I'm sure as they're allowed to stand without interference, whereas I got threatened with a ban against Swansea by a Showsec steward even though I'd done nowt wrong. I said it in the uploader comment in the Showsec video months and months ago, they pick people out to make an example of them over a lost cause; getting 109 to sit. Not because they've done something to actually deserve it. Nothing has changed. They backed off a bit after the Villa incident but the same shit is going on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.