Morrissey - The Falkland Islands belong to Argentina

Say England "gave" the falklands to Argentina. What would change there. Surely there are conventions or something that would not allow anyone being evicted. Couldn't the inhabitants carry on their normal lives? If so is it worth going to war over something that wouldn't chaage that much. Or are there bigger things at play like oil.

Cant believe so many of my favourite posters and friends have upset me in one fail swoop!

If Morrissey says they belong to Argentina, then they belong to Argentina !!

ifiwasarichfan said:
Cant believe so many of my favourite posters and friends have upset me in one fail swoop!

Sorry Bud.

OK he can have them.... ;-)

Balti said:
ifiwasarichfan said:

Sorry Bud.

OK he can have them.... ;-)

Your forgiven. But, GordonDaviesMoustache ( especially after what he said about MY Julia Roberts) is dead to me !!!

julia_roberts_armpit_hair_2.jpg

Been watching the news with my tea, and all this shit about dead bodies in Syria has bored me out of mind. If only for the fact that it'd liven up tea time, we should bomb Buenos Aires on the quiet, then act like we don't know what the fuck they're going on about. 'Me no speak no Spana por favor' sort of thing. Better than watching Eggheads anyway.

And just in case you think 'oh, he's only joking, I bet he's probably smiling behind his keyboard' then no, I'm not joking. This is not a joke.

nashark said:
Been watching the news with my tea, and all this shit about dead bodies in Syria has bored me out of mind. If only for the fact that it'd liven up tea time, we should bomb Buenos Aires on the quiet, then act like we don't know what the fuck they're going on about. 'Me no speak no Spana por favor' sort of thing. Better than watching Eggheads anyway.

And just in case you think 'oh, he's only joking, I bet he's probably smiling behind his keyboard' then no, I'm not joking. This is not a joke.

I quite like it! We could put french livery on our fighters and bombers. Blame them cunts, and just act normal.......

johnmc said:
Say England "gave" the falklands to Argentina. What would change there. Surely there are conventions or something that would not allow anyone being evicted. Couldn't the inhabitants carry on their normal lives? If so is it worth going to war over something that wouldn't chaage that much. Or are there bigger things at play like oil.

The only reason Argentina has ever made this spurious claim is so it can get hold of the mineral rights.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.