Morrissey - The Falkland Islands belong to Argentina

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
corky1970 said:
burning blue soul said:
yes, well that comb actually wants to belong to us, so tell jorge to keep his thought to himself!

what the fuck is everyone on about, as soon as fetlocks gets his keyboard around a thread im fucking clueless.

oi fetlocks !!

lets play a guessing game.

you are a hairy wet smelly female thing , a thing that give pleasure to men and some fat women, you bleed but dont die once a month so your evil, you have a certain product with wings that allow you to rollerskate , run a marathon and ski.

you can smell quite off if you dont wash and have a bean that you can flick.

what are you?

Sorry corky - I often forget that you are on line.
My apologies.
Could you or any other forumites who are hard-of-thinking please PM me in future to inform me of their presence in order that I can dumb down my posts accordingly?

You can generally see who is online by looking at the bottom of the page. I often do to see if I am currently posting as I always enjoy reading my posts. Funnily enough I always am.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
corky1970 said:
what the fuck is everyone on about, as soon as fetlocks gets his keyboard around a thread im fucking clueless.

oi fetlocks !!

lets play a guessing game.

you are a hairy wet smelly female thing , a thing that give pleasure to men and some fat women, you bleed but dont die once a month so your evil, you have a certain product with wings that allow you to rollerskate , run a marathon and ski.

you can smell quite off if you dont wash and have a bean that you can flick.

what are you?

My apologies.
Could you or any other forumites who are hard-of-thinking please PM me in future to inform me of their presence in order that I can dumb down my posts accordingly?

You can generally see who is online by looking at the bottom of the page. I often do to see if I am currently posting as I always enjoy reading my posts. Funnily enough I always am.

Very true,but some hide.
I would never do this myself,as I would not know whether I was online or not.

Bluemoon115 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Thats the main thing isnt it. The people who live there want to remain British. They have every right to believe we would protect them if the argie bargies came over with there flintlocks and pikes
Yeah, but who gives a fook about actual people? Morrissey knows what's best for them.

Just in case you're not familiar with my work, that was sarcasm. I think he's a bigger **** that Gary Neville. No exaggeration.

I'm the king of sarcasm round here mate and I'd appreciate it if you toned it down a little.
I was here first, get a new thing.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Bluemoon115 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Thats the main thing isnt it. The people who live there want to remain British. They have every right to believe we would protect them if the argie bargies came over with there flintlocks and pikes
Yeah, but who gives a fook about actual people? Morrissey knows what's best for them.

Just in case you're not familiar with my work, that was sarcasm. I think he's a bigger **** that Gary Neville. No exaggeration.

Someone on here said once "I live my life by what Morrisey says and then doing the exact fucking opposite"
That pretty much sums up that dire **** for me. I cant believe he wont do the world a favour and do a Phil Collins on us
Morrisey and his fucking high horse and yet he manages to be morraly fucking wrong about everything the shit ****
I'd imagine that was Jim.

He's very clever at what he does mind. He panders to a certain crowd, one which wants to buck the trend, but still has a need for acceptance. Being different by being the same if you will.

My apologies.

Very true,but some hide.

I've often wondered why people hide.

The ones I have noticed doing it (in no particular order) are:
BTH, mackenzie, soulboy, Billy Shears, TMQ, Rascal, Prestwich Blue and Ric.

Bunch of fucking spineless cunts, except for Ric of course. Oh and PB now that he's a mod.

Bunch of fucking spineless cunts, except for Ric of course. Oh and PB now that he's a mod.
You've missed your alter-ego.

Bluemoon115 said:
Bluemoon115 said:

I'm the king of sarcasm round here mate and I'd appreciate it if you toned it down a little.
I was here first, get a new thing.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Bluemoon115 said:

Someone on here said once "I live my life by what Morrisey says and then doing the exact fucking opposite"
That pretty much sums up that dire **** for me. I cant believe he wont do the world a favour and do a Phil Collins on us
Morrisey and his fucking high horse and yet he manages to be morraly fucking wrong about everything the shit ****
I'd imagine that was Jim.

He's very clever at what he does mind. He panders to a certain crowd, one which wants to buck the trend, but still has a need for acceptance. Being different by being the same if you will.

It was Longsight iirc. Not being sarcastic btw in case you were wondering.

As to your sarcasm heritage, go and post on RAWK they appreciate things with 'istree on there. There's a new(ish) kid in town on here. My rise to the top of the sarcasm tree on here is like that of City. Inevitable and irresistible.

I would say that last paragraph was slightly sarcastic (that was sarcastic by the way)

Very true,but some hide.

I 'hide' to give the illusion I have a life off of BM. An illusion I've just shattered with this tragic confession.

On topic, Morrissey is my boy and I love him. When I'm old I hope to be able to call my autobiography, 'Morrissey and Me'.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Very true,but some hide.

I 'hide' to give the illusion I have a life off of BM. An illusion I've just shattered with this tragic confession.

On topic, Morrissey is my boy and I love him. When I'm old I hope to be able to call my autobiography, 'Morrissey and Me'.
You show us sheeple how to live life as an individual ;)

Should stick to singing like a twat.
Johnny Marr is the talented one & a blue!
How sad it must be to have to say something controversial to get any one to take any notice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.