Moscow roll call

Sounded like de niro and the lads were having a ball and then no more posts.

Hope everything / everyone is ok after
de niro's "last post about it looking like it couldgo off..!"<br /><br />-- Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:29 pm --<br /><br />Sounded like de niro and the lads were having a ball and then no more posts.

de niro's "last post about it looking like it couldgo off..!"

great old said:
Sounded like de niro and the lads were having a ball and then no more posts.

de niro's "last post about it looking like it couldgo off..!"
Hope they're all ok but it is 2-30am over there now so maybe they just called it a night if things were getting a bit iffy?

andyhinch said:
chesterbells said:
de niro said:
Looking like its going to go off

Nothing since this from de Niro half an hour ago.
Hope no ones gonna be sampling Moscow a&e
Bills an old hand, not to hard to stay out of the shit, should be in bed by know anyway the old sod, hope it's going well.

Good point mate

Eccles Blue said:
I hope they are all safe and as AndyHinch says de niro is an old hand and knows the ropes so I am sure he has just gone off to bed but what about the others?

Be safe Blues, take care.

Its 4 am and we are still out. Its well calm now. Hand bags earlier inc a couple of blues falling out. Over a woman I believe. When it was was iffy I had a couple of Russian guys with me who said if it goes they'll tidy it up . luckily it didn't come to that. .handy at the time:)
Might head back to digs soon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.