Moscow roll call

de niro said:
Eccles Blue said:
I hope they are all safe and as AndyHinch says de niro is an old hand and knows the ropes so I am sure he has just gone off to bed but what about the others?

Be safe Blues, take care.

Its 4 am and we are still out. Its well calm now. Hand bags earlier inc a couple of blues falling out. Over a woman I believe. When it was was iffy I had a couple of Russian guys with me who said if it goes they'll tidy it up . luckily it didn't come to that. .handy at the time:)
Might head back to digs soon

Thanks for the update Bill, I can go to bed now safe in the knowledge that you are all ok. Enjoy and don't be eating too much toast!! ;-)

good luck to those about to depart. i'll be waiting for you at the airport, watch out for a huge dreadlocked bloke wearing sky blue scarf.

Колобок said:
good luck to those about to depart. i'll be waiting for you at the airport, watch out for a huge dreadlocked bloke wearing sky blue scarf.

Has someone sorted you a match ticket out?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.