Moscow roll call

squirtyflower said:
mancitymick said:
squirtyflower said:
Up and at them
Have a good trip pal. Have the whole clan gone?
Sat in the bar, pint of Amstel and a Courvoisier
Sue's face is a picture!
Twins here with us, eldest at work! She ain't appy

What Sue has not got a drink. Not surprised eldest aint happy. i aint!

Колобок said:
good luck to those about to depart. i'll be waiting for you at the airport, watch out for a huge dreadlocked bloke wearing sky blue scarf.

You sound quite distinctive. I'm at work until I leave to catch the Thomas Cook coach but I'll keep an eye out for you at the stadium. :)

Are there enough Blues in Moscow now for us to think of forming a supporters club branch, by the way? I looked into it when I was in St P (I moved to Moscow for work in January, though my wife is still in St P) - a Manc mate of mine was intending to come out to teach English in St P and was keen to try to get something off the ground, but his plans fell through. I don't have time to do something like that on my own.

Anyway, I'll try to dig out what they sent me about what's needed and then if people think it may be a decent idea we can start to look at how to organise it.

Am i right in saying kick off will be around 11pm moscow time? Id wrap up warm for that one!

SlimShadyRus said:
CTID1988 said:
Am i right in saying kick off will be around 11pm moscow time? Id wrap up warm for that one!
The game starts at 20:00 (local Moscow time, +3 to London)

So its 5pm here?! How have i only just found this out! haha
Straight to the pub from work then

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.