Moscow roll call

cleavers said:
Would have loved to have gone, and the Visa difficulty wouldn't have put me off on its own, but the hassle with my work did, and there simply wasn't enough time to get the security side sorted from work, before I could then apply for the visa to go to Moscow, there was no point applying for the visa if my work might turn my request to visit Moscow down anyway.

I also don't understand why some countries make a short visit so difficult, and relatively expensive, why not add a bit to the flight or hotel price, and include a Visa in one or the other ?
Same problem

I bought a ticket and then realised that I can't go as I have a hospital appointment, but I'm keeping the ticket as a souvenir!! I was gutted when I realised because I've always wanted to go to Moscow. Guess I'll have to wait until my brother returns to work there next May and I can visit him.

And just look at who I am missing, squirty, de niro, et al.

Have a great time everyone and cheer twice as loud for me please.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.