Moscow roll call

i know of twenty and there are probably others going out on the 06.40 man to brussels and connection 10.05 brussels to domo moscow on the 22/10/13

I'll be there.

I'm travelling on my own though, fly out from Manchester airport on the Wednesday morning. I had planned to go with a mate, but due to cost he thought better of it.

I booked flights as soon as the fixtures were announced, so I thought; why not? Should be a decent trip regardless.

I've been let down by one of our Russian blues who had agreed to put me up though unfortunately, so it looks as if I may be staying on my own in a hostel.

Any tips on where to go to meet other blues? Where is everyone else staying?

My hostel is in Tverskoy district, I'm thinking of sacking it off and finding a hotel where other blues are staying, provided the cost isn't too much, otherwise I'll just brave the hostel.

Either way I'm looking forward to it, visa came in the post the other day. Fingers crossed we get a result.

117 (I think) so we've beat the 100 mark:)

solo blues, we are going mon-thurs and staying in the arbet district.

pm me for phone number if you want to join us.

bridgeblue said:
dtharrison said:
I am going with Thomas Cook when I booked 3 weeks ago 26 had already booked.
The Thomas Cook trip has sold out, that must be at least 100+

Someone on here said that the thomas cook trip was going via london and was not a charter? this would indicate small numbers??

Very jealous enjoy and stay safe done Dortmund myself but Moscow is a bit far to get a pass from the wife this year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.