Moscow roll call

Would of loved to go to this but work etc means I can't make it. Look forward to hearing you lads and lasses on the tv though. Wrap up warm, I heard they may be keeping the city fans in for an hour after the match.

Paperwork received so I'll be there Monday to Thursday. Flying solo I'm afraid, so be grateful to meet up with any fellow Blues.

Astley Lad said:
Paperwork received so I'll be there Monday to Thursday. Flying solo I'm afraid, so be grateful to meet up with any fellow Blues.

Astley Lad, you will meet up with them believe me and they will welcome you with open arms. The away trips are fantabulous and as you wander around you will see them and everyone mucks in with everyone else. I love it, and I travel solo most of the time.

You have a great time. They are the best fans in the land, in all the world.

4 of us going. 2 from swinton and 2 from Preston.
Astley lad that takes some guts going on your own. With us being originally from walkden we will be able to understand you.
Flying out tues morning from gatwick back thurs midday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.