Moscow roll call

Anyone flushed the toilet yet? There are bins next to each one I've seen, full of what looks like shitty bog roll. Is it worth risking a bog roll flush?

At Gatwick now ready for the 7am flight. Heard from a few already out there that it's a good laugh and the red square is incredible. Can't wait now

Good morning all, the sun is out and its a beautiful day. After our night out we were in the 24 hour shop buying bits for brekkie, seemed odd trying concentrate on which cereal was closest to ours back home. One guy chose crossiants. Who the fuck has crossiants for breakfast.
One thing about this place is the women are fucking class. Everywhere you look there are hoards of real beauties. Off to do the tourist stuff today.

Just back to the shop, although 24 hour they won't serve beer after 11 so stock up during the day.
For those yet to fly out you'll be well impressed with the place.

Good morning from a sunny Moscow. Had a great day yesterday sightseeing. The Kremlin & St Basil's are a must. More of the same today. Not paid less than £4 (dearest £5.50) for a pint yet though. Bit nippy outside. Cold last night I must admit. Not seen many Blues yet, hopefully will today. Even starting to suss the Metro out. Also agree with De Niro about the women. Sorry darling (if you read this!!)

Really jealous of all the lads who have made the journey over to Moscow.
Stay safe and enjoy yourselves, wish I could of been there .

The Blue Army in Red Square , brilliant.....

George Hannah said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Fair play to anyone who has made this trip. Hardcore. Hope you all have a good time

Heroes and heroines one and all. Magnificent.

Apart from me, I must confess. I'll be attending but given that I live here it'll be no more intrepid than it would be to make it to a match played at Stockport when I'm back in Manchester. Anyway, I do hope that the remainder of our travelling support enjoy all the finest that Mother Russia has to offer while managing to avoid any acquaintance with the less ideal side.

Incidentally, if anyone's interested, the most intrepid Euro away trip I'm aware of was made by three Cardiff fans for a tie against Torpedo Moscow in 1968 - story here: http://freespace.virgin.net/bobbing.cardiffcity/n83.html. The game was played in Tashkent, capital of Uzbekistan, which was a hell of a journey in those days.

Listen out for us on blue Tuesday. We may get a mention. Saw mr cheesman near red Square.
Just been to see Lenin. This place is incredible. Getting nippy now.

sorted out everything today and got my stuff out that needs to be packed

the irony of this trip is that the flight and ticket for the game has cost me less than a train to Newcastle!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.