Moss Side

Fallowfield Red said:
So Moss side was red and your new home Beswick is unquestionably red. Your definetley moving in the right direction (east) but your still about 5 miles shy of Glossop.
hang on moss side was red yeah right it was, id like you to tell the blues that lived there it was, all the 53 bus stops were swaming with blues every utd home match, waiting for reds to get off etc, where do you think the cool cats started from a red area lol
i lived there for years and it was 90% blue

My Mam grew up in Moss Side went to school there n all that! she always said it was a fairly even split wheh she was a kid but getting into her teenage years in the 70's it was more City! Then she moved to Wyhtenshaw which is a proper blue area! si dunno what it'd be like now!

Fallowfield Red said:
So Moss side was red and your new home Beswick is unquestionably red. Your definetley moving in the right direction (east) but your still about 5 miles shy of Glossop.

Fuck me you again, you love City dont you!? Well i suppose Glossop is better than Galway isnt it!

Fallowfield Red said:
Less of the Glossop slagging red boy! I live in Glossop and for every one match going blue, there are 3 plastic reds who have never seen Old Trafford. As is the case everywhere, proper blues surrounded by fake reds.

Fallowfield Red said:

Which is approximately 195 miles closer than London and God knows how mant thousands of miles closer than Singapore.

Rags have some cheek slagging City off for having so many fans in Greater Manchester.

Hate to say it but i live 5 minutes walk from Moss side and get the bus through everyday, the amount of red shirts is sickening. Alot of the older folk seem to wear blue but the kids are all in red or the blue of Chelsea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.