Most Annoying Advert

Just thought I would let you know, a mate of mine worked for him, it is his business!!

No it isn't. He is mates with the owners of Safe Style UK. Your mate obviously worked for the company that he does own at the Towers Business Park in Didsbury, The Legal Advice Bureau

Safestyle uk double glazing,i say you buy one,you get one free.

the old Sinex add where the son goes out to an exam with a bad cold and when he gets in all the mother sees fit to ask is "did you need the Sinex Malcolm"...used to wind me up!!!!

Don't see em now but all those fooking Halifax adverts. Put Howard, that fat cow and all the other bastards in one area and nuke all the twats!

Big Mac said:
Don't see em now but all those fooking Halifax adverts. Put Howard, that fat cow and all the other bastards in one area and nuke all the twats!

You're not alone Big Mac

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GH0f0-RQGFo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GH0f0-RQGFo</a>

hows about the one where ya stick ya old mobile in the post an you get cash for it, hate it when that cockney fuck comes on the screen an shouts "WONGA" just take ya fat head fuck off and die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
14bryis.jpg

Safestyle UK ads are alright now...that Frank Sidebottom and Little Frank are on them :)

Webuyanycar.com,Webuyanycar.com,Webuyanycar.com,Webuyanycar.com,Webuyanycar.com,Webuyanycar.com,Webuyanycar.com,Webuyanycar.com,Webuyanycar.com,Webuyanycar.com,Webuyanycar.com,Webuyanycar.com,Webuyanycar.com,Webuyanycar.com,Webuyanycar.com

That's got on your nerves now hasn't it!

How about the last 20 years of suffering local radio ads for

Mortgage Point, 745 9494 (see, even the phone number has entered the sub-conscious!)

Carcrap of Rochdale! Blah de blah de blah, we'll sell you a heap of shit, Carcrap of Rochdale!

GO COMPARE!!!!!
that big fat arsed twunt dancing around the coffee bar,with latte all over his gob!!

mind you the two fellas make me laugh........hes only a tenner/tenor!!!

its the look on his face that makes me laugh....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.