Most deluded supporters

I think you've got a bit the wrong end of the stick, mate. It's the part I've put in bold that I find ludicrous, i.e. what they're saying, not what you're saying.
Yes, it's true they claim it. As do many others. It's just such a pointless thing for them or anyone else to say.
It is nonsense. There is never any facts or substance to back up their stupid arguments.

Bit puzzled by that one, frankly. Genuine question: could you make your criteria for that one explicit? Because whether its trophies (a dubious criterion, in itself), crowds (again, can be contested) or any other, I'm having difficulty seeing how Spurs are as ‘big’ — whatever that may mean — as Arsenal. Or that they ever have been, except for the relatively short period at the beginning of the sixties when many people felt the Spurs of Danny Blanchflower were playing the finest football in the land.
It's one of the reasons why I find Spurs supporters so difficult to bear. I find some of them incredibly gobby (not all). I was a nipper when they were last champions! Literally.
Just a little touch of humility would be so refreshing. Not holding my breath though.
Being gobby is a Cockley trait in general.

I think I am the most deluded. Not just about football though. I'm fucking dumb.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.