Most deluded supporters

Individuals might be deluded. Attributing that to groups of people categorised by the team they support is illogical and wrong. That’s actually true for all personality characteristics. City fans (like any other group of fans) are no more morally superior, intelligent or better fans than any other. They comprise similar proportions of idiots and undesirables as any other team’s fans.
In the case of Arsenal, the shower of absolute Terry Fuckwits on Arsenal Fan TV don’t do you any favours as a club or a fanbase…..

In the case of Arsenal, the shower of absolute Terry Fuckwits on Arsenal Fan TV don’t do you any favours as a club or a fanbase…..
Blud this blud that, i saw a shower of these social media whores surrounding Declan Rice's car the other day which was bizarre. One of the few things in this City which we share with that lot is we don't generally hound players and we allow them to get on with their lives but these emotional incontinents are something else.

Individuals might be deluded. Attributing that to groups of people categorised by the team they support is illogical and wrong. That’s actually true for all personality characteristics. City fans (like any other group of fans) are no more morally superior, intelligent or better fans than any other. They comprise similar proportions of idiots and undesirables as any other team’s fans.
Don't expect a positive reply anytime soon.....we blues are superior to any cunts ...anywhere....

Did you expect a reasonable debate? Wrong forum and set of lads.

It's still Villa by the way......set of cunts everyone of them.....and Spurs.....actually the list is fucking endless.

City are massive and always have been...... even our floodlights

Individuals might be deluded. Attributing that to groups of people categorised by the team they support is illogical and wrong.
Speaking for myself I would never categorise anybody based on the football team they support. That would be crass and ignorant of me. But the scousers I have dealt with in the past have all had some kind of issue with society, nothing to do with football. It's that collective chip on their shoulders that categorises them, not sporting preferences.

Speaking for myself I would never categorise anybody based on the football team they support. That would be crass and ignorant of me. But the scousers I have dealt with in the past have all had some kind of issue with society, nothing to do with football. It's that collective chip on their shoulders that categorises them, not sporting preferences.

That’s where I part company with you. Scousers? An o.k. lot, in the main. Good gallows humour, quite a lively town (I know you’re not allowed to say any of this on BM, but I’m calling it as I see it). And I quite liked The Liver Birds (although one of the actresses was, I think, from Manchester!).
No, my problem is specifically with that lot who support the red side of the city.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.