Most famous person you have met?

Re: Most famous person you have met???

Wyn Davies, i delivered a car to his house in Bolton. had a brew and a good chat.
Bert Trautman, sat next to him on a flight from Malaga to Manchester.Really top bloke.
Alan Ball, at Malaga airport on his way to Manchester to sign to be Citys manager.
Alex Williams
Joey Barton
Kenny Samson
Paul McCartney´s brother
Lee Dixons dad
Joel Garner

In my late teens i knocked about with Howard Donald of take that, just before he got famous and fucked all his mates off. I also had a crack at Jenny Powell at a simply red after show party in Barca (castlefield). I only went because it was free as a bird i know used to be the ginger fuckers P.A. I didn't get anywhere though. :-( I met Giggs and ratboy in Malta. They were in the same hotel. Right pair of pricks.

Met Sir Paul Mcartney. I say met, he was on stage and i was in row p.... alex turner once gave me the thumbs up.

Met the boys from the view.

boywiththeblues said:
Met Sir Paul Mcartney. I say met, he was on stage and i was in row p.... alex turner once gave me the thumbs up.

Met the boys from the view.

In that case then probably half a billion people if not more have met that Scouse twat, so you really haven't met him at all have you. Well done.

I once met Michael Jackson whilst in Leeds. I was walking in this big park there with about 100,000 of my friends and we met.

Bluebird1 said:
Bigg Bigg Blue said:
Had a drink with Liz Hurley once at some opening do at Chester Zoo.
Had an hard on for a week :-)

You fibbed to me! You told me I was the most famous person ...
Sorry Sue, Your right you are the most famous person that I have ever met.
Will tell you in a week what the effect was :-)

Richard Ashcroft/Verve
Orbital Brothers
Will Carling
Will Greenwood
Neil Warnock

To name but a few.

Banged into Steve Coppell a week after he walked away from us. Gave him a right mouthful.

Don't know where to begin, I'll start at the bottom and work my way up.

Fern Britton told me to "go away you snotty little man" so I told her to "do one, you fat woman" when I chatted her up.
Simon LeBon told me to "fuck off" when I called him George Michael.
I made John Noakes cry.
I shagged Bruce Parker's daughter on his bed (he used to present the news down south).
Went out with an ex page three girl.
Lorraine Chase's driver told me to "shut the fuck up" due to my insistence on shouting "luton airport" at her when drunk. (she lived over the road from me).
I drank with all of the cast of Howard's Way due to being an extra in it.
I used to watch "Count Duckula" with the manager of Pan's People.
Got drunk with Sean Bean.
And two of the members of A-ha. Repeatedly. Still do from time to time.
Alex James sold me cheese.
Peter Ebdon's Dad used to buy me drinks.
Lionel Blair touched my bum. Repeatedly.
Phil Cornwall spent a whole night getting drunk with me whilst doing his Mick Jagger impersonation. ( I haven't laughed that hard since).

And others...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.