Most gut-wrenching goal we ever conceded?

Started reading from the 1st page and then thought why ! Why do I want to put myself through the pain of these goals again. Some I thought of straight away and others I'd conveniently forgotten but are now in my head again.

The OP should be banned for starting this.

Sef said:
monkylarr said:
Raddi Antic all day , Fuckin devastated

^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^ :-(

And one more here. Just beyond our understanding at the time. Before Typical City and Theatre of base comeday was invented. It just wasn't supposed to happen.

Owen 97 minutes of whatever it was.

Mention goes to rooneys overhead shin. Not that bad in comparison to others but just knowing it is considered one of the best goals scored in the prem makes my skin crawl

lancs blue said:
monkylarr said:

Only this ^^

This goal changed the whole dynamic and image of Manchester City Football Club beyond whatever anyone could believe? It's obviously harder for certain generations of fans to understand the damage that relegation in 1983 did?

I know what it did as I sat with fans in the late 1980's and all they could refer to was the great teams and players of the 50's, and more so the 60's and 70's.

Agree with Owen, a sickening goal and another example of the farcical officiating, agenda or not, in this country as the referee was determined to play until they scored.

monkylarr said:
No question, no contest. The day my childhood ended and all youthful innocence about how the world was meant to be was gone forever.
I was a kid on the Platt Lane that day and the only way I can describe it is being like a bereavement. Stunned.
Any goal the rags score against us is like a kick in the balls, but Luton was the goal this club has taken the best part of 30 years to recover from.

Antic or Bob Taylor both left so many people devastated at the time ,as much as i hate them cunts them 2 goals made me feel physically sick

MCFC OK

Rooney 90th minute in the League Cup Semi at the swamp. Then standing there watching the twats taking the piss while we were kept in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.