Most influential cars

A woman’s VW Beetle breaks down​

She stops at the side of the road and doesn’t know what to do.

She has no phone signal, and doesn’t see any cars. She feels stranded.

20 minutes later she sees a car in a distance! ...but it doesn’t stop.

Neither does the next one. She’s distraught.

Then after much waiting, she sees a car and it’s a VW Beetle as well!

The driver stops next to her.

A man gets out: “I couldn’t leave a fellow Volkswagen driver stranded! Let me see what I can do”

He goes over to her car, checks it out, pops open the hood and says: “ah! I see the problem! You’re missing the engine!”

“Oh no!” the woman exclaims, surprised, thinking how she could have lost it. The road was bumpy...

“You’re in luck though,” says the man, “I have a spare engine in my trunk!”

A woman’s VW Beetle breaks down​

She stops at the side of the road and doesn’t know what to do.

She has no phone signal, and doesn’t see any cars. She feels stranded.

20 minutes later she sees a car in a distance! ...but it doesn’t stop.

Neither does the next one. She’s distraught.

Then after much waiting, she sees a car and it’s a VW Beetle as well!

The driver stops next to her.

A man gets out: “I couldn’t leave a fellow Volkswagen driver stranded! Let me see what I can do”

He goes over to her car, checks it out, pops open the hood and says: “ah! I see the problem! You’re missing the engine!”

“Oh no!” the woman exclaims, surprised, thinking how she could have lost it. The road was bumpy...

“You’re in luck though,” says the man, “I have a spare engine in my trunk!”
Come back Lavinda, all is forgiven!

Yes I only found that out after I googled it earlier. 30 grand it fetched I believe. Is that the going rate these days?
Nice car though.
Yeah, over 30k with the buyers premium. Worth a fraction of that in reality, about 5/6k in the condition it was in as it wasn't a pristine example. Bought by a fan of the show, not because he was a TR7 enthusiast, I believe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.