most memorable thing you have done in the last year

Yesterday is probably up there with anything else that happened, got a bus to Inverness to watch the game but the driver was a twat and didn't let us off at the stadium so we missed the first half hour. Ended up running about 3 miles and almost dieing after running with a hangover. After the game i went to a pisser which i cant remember where is, got completely shit-faced with a mate. Went to get a subway and gave the two nerds working in there some stick, to put it nicely. Stopped my mate chatting up some dog, by telling him that she wasn't worth the effort. On the bus home i puked everywhere and forced the same driver to stop and call a cleaner, which took about half an hour. Revenge! Got back home some how and slept right through today, got up at about 3 and i have to go to school in a few days.

alot is city related stuff etc good days/nights out and what not, barca was good as was hamburg, but still most memerable is coming out of a 2 and a half year relationship. FUCKIN BOO!

ICT-Tam said:
Yesterday is probably up there with anything else that happened, got a bus to Inverness to watch the game but the driver was a twat and didn't let us off at the stadium so we missed the first half hour. Ended up running about 3 miles and almost dieing after running with a hangover. After the game i went to a pisser which i cant remember where is, got completely shit-faced with a mate. Went to get a subway and gave the two nerds working in there some stick, to put it nicely. Stopped my mate chatting up some dog, by telling him that she wasn't worth the effort. On the bus home i puked everywhere and forced the same driver to stop and call a cleaner, which took about half an hour. Revenge! Got back home some how and slept right through today, got up at about 3 and i have to go to school in a few days.
ffs Tam,you missed Caleys best period,were takin the piss for the 1st 20 mins.
re the spewing,hope i dont get you in ma taxi mate ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.