Most overrated City player ever?

one of them wouldn't press enough, I'll let you decide which.

Was Silva a great presser under Pellegrini? As he was part of the team, along with KDB, which bar Aston Villa was part of a side with the worse running stats in the Premiership. Difficult to determine how things would have worked out under a different manager, different era, different club.

Last edited:
Joe Hart

1 really good season, one decent , the rest was an accident waiting to happen

poor decision making when coming off his line

terrible low to his left

distribution was absolutely woeful, not just his playing out from the back but his long kicking , 50% must have gone into touch

also a bit of a low key bellend, loved the sound of his voice and came from the ingurland school of leadership which involved shouting a lot and displaying pashun

Pirlo showed him up as the plum that he is

Was Silva a great presser under Pellegrini? As he was part of the team, along with KDB, which bar Aston Villa was part of a side with the worse running stats in the Premiership. Difficult to determine how things would have worked out under a different manager, different era, different club.
What did the post I replied to say again?

If it said Imagine if Kinky and the magician were both coached by Pellegrini in the same team then you have a point, as we both know the post was about Pep, so then we also know the answer to your post.

Kinkladze would not have pressed and would have been out on his ear, probably why Big Joe sold him really.

What did the post I replied to say again?

If it said Imagine if Kinky and the magician were both coached by Pellegrini in the same team then you have a point, as we both know the post was about Pep, so then we also know the answer to your post.

Kinkladze would not have pressed and would have been out on his ear, probably why Big Joe sold him really.

The post inferred to me your belief Kinkladze under Peps guidance would not have pressed. My point being that under different managers players behave differently and as Silva was referenced highlighted how he behaved differently under a different manager.

Anyway don't worry about it, no interest in arguing with you.

Joe Hart

1 really good season, one decent , the rest was an accident waiting to happen

poor decision making when coming off his line

terrible low to his left

distribution was absolutely woeful, not just his playing out from the back but his long kicking , 50% must have gone into touch

also a bit of a low key bellend, loved the sound of his voice and came from the ingurland school of leadership which involved shouting a lot and displaying pashun

Pirlo showed him up as the plum that he is

You must be on mushrooms

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.