Most overrated City player ever?

Kinkladze. Still one of my favourite ever players but we got relegated twice with him in the team and in a period of absolute misery, anyone who vaguely looked like a footballer stood out, never mind an (extremely) inconsistent genius.

Mahrez is not overrated. Don’t get me wrong.. he’s not one of my favourites but I’m not sure why as technically he is is absolutely sublime. Although I have never taken to him like some of our legends he is some player and he does work harder than I give him credit for. He’s an incredible footballer!
His first touch is sublime. But you’d expect that of a professional footballer. Grealish, Bernie, Foden and Kev can all kill a ball.

He’s predictable, slow, weak, selfish and his decision making can be unbearably frustrating. If not for penalties last season no one would be buzzing off him. And the most important pen he had… he missed.

Never seen a footballer get away with so much because he has mastered one fundamental skill. His first touch!

Kinkladze. Still one of my favourite ever players but we got relegated twice with him in the team and in a period of absolute misery, anyone who vaguely looked like a footballer stood out, never mind an (extremely) inconsistent genius.
Good god you're gonna get burned at the stake for this one, of that there's no doubt! ;-)

His first touch is sublime. But you’d expect that of a professional footballer. Grealish, Bernie, Foden and Kev can all kill a ball.

He’s predictable, slow, weak, selfish and his decision making can be unbearably frustrating. If not for penalties last season no one would be buzzing off him. And the most important pen he had… he missed.

Never seen a footballer get away with so much because he has mastered one fundamental skill. His first touch!
Don't understand why we pay so much for Haaland just because he mastered one fundamental skill, kicking the ball to the net!

wow, Mahrez has to be one of the most gifted footballers ever to wear our shirt, is skill level is insane.

I wanted City to sign Dibble after his League Cup winning performance for Luton, and he started off pretty decent - he was an improvement over Suckling and Nixon.

Naive as i was, i didnt see the need for him to be replaced - but Coton was a level above. Probably 2 levels above actually. Criminal he didnt play for England.
The treatment Coton received from the Dibble fans boys was a disgrace, Coton was magnificent , one of the best keepers in our history and that says everything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.