Most Overrated Player to Play for City

Present - Ederson, think he's an average goalkeeper that wouldn't play for us if he wasn't so good with his left peg. Still yet to have a game where he looks unbeatable
I tend to agree. Ederson with the ball at his feet is brilliant but when it comes to just keeping the ball out of the net we've had better. Been a City fan since the early 90s and in my opinion from the keepers I've seen Coton,Given, Hart and David James were better shot stoppers. That being said none of them would get in Peps team because of their distribution!

I tend to agree. Ederson with the ball at his feet is brilliant but when it comes to just keeping the ball out of the net we've had better. Been a City fan since the early 90s and in my opinion from the keepers I've seen Coton,Given, Hart and David James were better shot stoppers. That being said none of them would get in Peps team because of their distribution!
Behave. Given and Hart good shot stoppers on their day but Ederson is better than both and the rest of those mentioned. He rarely has to make any saves which is perhaps why you don't have many memories of them and there has been games he has had the dreaded Bravo stat of; 1 shot on target 1 conceded but that doesn't tell the story of the goal.

Dont think he was a better shot stopper than Tony Coton,he was the best I've seen at city! In the early to mid 90s only Schmiechel was better than him in the 1st division/premier league! Not a lot between Ederson and the others I mentioned. Just my opinion!

Nicolas Anelka Amd Darius Vassell both needed about 30 opportunities per goal and both were awful at one on ones. Of the current crop Mahrez cos he’s a greedy twat and the most selfish player I’ve seen at City since Trevor Francis
Wow, I have read it all now...
Anelka awful at one on ones
He was a class act and I would love to see what he could do with the service he would get now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.