Most Overrated Player to Play for City

Joe hart for me, never rated him from the moment he was on loan at brum and he tried to save one with his feet and kicked it in the net, was dreading the game vs Spurs when yaya made his debut Cos all week it was given vs hart who would Mancini pick.

Hart was average goalie at best protected by Mancini defence line, wheels started to come off under pellers when it was apparent he couldn’t get down low to his left

I disagree. He was golden glove a few times and that 0-0 at Spurs was a 10/10 performance from Hart. He was exceptional. Ditto the 1-1 v Dortmund. He was also England’s number one (and my country is Wales.)

Hart’s fall from grace was alarming because he’d been so good. One of the spine of the team. I’ve heard a few rumours and I sense off the field problems didn’t help...

Nicolas Anelka Amd Darius Vassell both needed about 30 opportunities per goal and both were awful at one on ones. Of the current crop Mahrez cos he’s a greedy twat and the most selfish player I’ve seen at City since Trevor Francis

It’s a surprise that Mahrez is the record signing given some of the talent in the squad. He’s never in my ideal starting XI.

Mahrez would be the one that brings us through the remainder of the CL , I feel. Ultimately bringing home the bacon with his bamboozling array of skill and finishing..

Really? Miles better than bernardo or sterling at the moment for me. His shooting is shite though.

Yes. Bernardo and Sterling are better players but just not in form. Class is permanent.

Mahrez smacked of a desperation signing. Transfer window because nobody else was available etc.

I thought a taller forward gave us options, Dzecko wasn't too bad but was always going to be second fiddle to Aguero and Balotelli coming sort of did for him. I still think a taller target man would help us unlock defences when they just sit back and defend.
Mancini always played with two up front. Perm any two from Aguero, Dzeko, Tevez and Balotelli. It wasn’t a question of anyone playing second fiddle to anyone else.

Dzeko was underplayed in my view. He scored four at White Hart Lane and was benched for the next two matches. Letting him go was a mistake but inevitable.

Bony agreed but to be fair a vast majority were very happy when he signed.

Navas was very undervalued, a good honest player who never let us down.

I liked Navas, but he needed a psychologist to sort out the mental block he had when through on goal

the number of times he went past the keeper and had an empty net and didn’t shoot was incredible

Nigel De Jong.

Flat track bully who just slid about.

Not half the player Barry was.

I still liked him though, mind you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.