most painful thing thats happended to you?

buzzer1 said:
staffs_blue said:
yes.when the vet tried to put him down he bit straight through the vets knee cap.nasty little fucker he was.

ffs, sounds it mate.

If my sister hadnt of been there I would be dead,no question.It was a few days before christmas and I was watching tv with my sister.I got up to change the channel and I must of disturbed him and he just fucking leapt on me.I only really remember my sister taking me to the bathroom and there being blood everywhere.I think i passed out then cos all I remember then is being in hospital.

MikeF said:
Going in for a tackle at 5-a-side and being in agony on the floor when some dick came up and bounced the ball on my knee

As I found out later, I'd broke my leg (can't remember if it was tibia or fibula now as that long ago), done damage to my cartilage (had 2 ops on this) and damage to the cruciate

So boys n girls, when you see someone on the floor in agony, DON'T bounce a ball on their knee

Just rob 'em blind. lol.

I've...

Physically:
Fractured my wrist.
Sprained the same wrist.
Chipped my tooth.
Lost vision in my left eye for about 6 hours after running into someone.

Mentally:
Both my Grand-mother's dying.
Girlfriend going missing for 3 days.
Girlfriend going to hospital in a coma.

OH: Its HAPPENED. NOT HAPPENDED. XD

During the throws of passion my ex decided she wanted to pour baileys over me and lick it off, it was only the searing pain when it went down my urethra, that made me realise what a bad idea that had been!

Broke a few bones doing daft shit, mainly falling off things.

But a good mate chopped off 5 tips of his fingers at work. I jump around all over when I just trap a finger because I guess I am a wuss. This fella is 20 years older than me and is real old school so when it happened he calmly told his workmates to pick up what they could of his flesh and take him to A&E.

He obviously couldn't skin up so I had to go round his house everyday and roll him 5 spliffs.

Pulled back muscle and Strep Throat. I took a shot of morphine and it didn't help one damn bit! I couldn't eat, sleep or do anything except lie in misery for 3 days! Had blood filled mucus coming out of my mouth because I couldn't swallow. Not to mention the medicine I had made me puke. I hate going to the hospital but I fucking yelled to go when I got strep!

Ive had a bad week for pain. I hit my head twice. Once catching something my daughter dropped and smashing my head on the worktop and once on a switchboard i was connecting at work. Ive got a big hole in my leg from a stud in our six a side comp and yesterday i walked straight into a scaff bar at work and nearly knocked all my teeth out. It looks like ive just done ten rounds with an eight yr old bully.
Before that ive been shot in my hand with one of those pump up 2.2 air rifles when i was 13 (made the front page of the Tameside Advertiser...Shot in the hand, a boy of thirteen was shot in the hand!) and had numerous bad ankle injuries, a dislocated big toe and broke my fib this season playing footy.
Apart from that ive been really lucky :0

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.