most painful thing thats happended to you?

scottyboi said:
SambaBoys said:
When I was 16 I feel from the top of my stairs and landed FACE FIRST at the bottom..
I broke my nose in 2 places, my eye socket and my jaw…not to mention having some rather nasty carpet burns down the side of my face.
6 very painful operations to repair the damage…. :(

fucking hell. You carnt even tell in your pic. It could of been worse you could of ended up like steve bruce with blonde hair haha

My nose actually looks better – What women will do to get some cheap plastic surgery lol
Saying that I did have to sit my English GCSE with 2 black eyes, a frame on my nose and a rather large bandage on my burns 

I was in hospital recovering from surgery and I found out the surgeon had unexpectedly had to cut into my groin. They stitched it back up and put a dressing on. Because it was an unexpected complication, they hadn't prepared the area before hand(shaved my bollcocks) and the plaster holding the dressing on, completely covered my left bollock.
When the nurse took the dressing off, they heard my scream about six wards away.
It was like having my bollocks waxed. The nurse was stood there holding what looked like a dwarfs badly made toupee, trying her best not to laugh. While I writhed about holding my poor pink testicle.
I still cringe when I think about it.

SambaBoys said:
scottyboi said:
SambaBoys said:
When I was 16 I feel from the top of my stairs and landed FACE FIRST at the bottom..
I broke my nose in 2 places, my eye socket and my jaw…not to mention having some rather nasty carpet burns down the side of my face.

fucking hell. You carnt even tell in your pic. It could of been worse you could of ended up like steve bruce with blonde hair haha

My nose actually looks better – What women will do to get some cheap plastic surgery lol
Saying that I did have to sit my English GCSE with 2 black eyes, a frame on my nose and a rather large bandage on my burns 

lmfao i bet that was abit off putting for your concentration. Can you do any party tricks with your nose now?

stony said:
I was in hospital recovering from surgery and I found out the surgeon had unexpectedly had to cut into my groin. They stitched it back up and put a dressing on. Because it was an unexpected complication, they hadn't prepared the area before hand(shaved my bollcocks) and the plaster holding the dressing on, completely covered my left bollock.
When the nurse took the dressing off, they heard my scream about six wards away.
It was like having my bollocks waxed. The nurse was stood there holding what looked like a dwarfs badly made toupee, trying her best not to laugh. While I writhed about holding my poor pink testicle.
I still cringe when I think about it.

lmfao hahaahahah could not of happened to a better person.

scottyboi said:
SambaBoys said:
scottyboi said:
SambaBoys said:

lmfao i bet that was abit off putting for your concentration. Can you do any party tricks with your nose now?

Sadly not! Still hurts like a woman when I sneeze though! .... Been told in no uncertain terms ....if I damage it again .... the bones that thin that they wont be able to repair it!!! * Hand over Nose*
To be honest didn’t effect my concentration – did effect my chances of having date for my end of year disco tho lol

snaped my coxis playing rugby couldnt move my legs for 3 days shit my self still get twingis now 30yrs on !!

SambaBoys said:
scottyboi said:
SambaBoys said:
[quote="scottyboiWhen I was 16 I feel from the top of my stairs and landed FACE FIRST at the bottom..

lmfao i bet that was abit off putting for your concentration. Can you do any party tricks with your nose now?[/quote]

Sadly not! Still hurts like a woman when I sneeze though! .... Been told in no uncertain terms ....if I damage it again .... the bones that thin that they wont be able to repair it!!! * Hand over Nose*
To be honest didn’t effect my concentration – did effect my chances of having date for my end of year disco tho lol[/quote]

maybe napoleon dynamite would of been perfect? haha and good luck never bumping your nose again can you get a cover for it like peter cech? i nearly broke my ankle other day smashed it into a weight bar barefooted.

SambaBoys"[quote="SambaBoys said:
scottyboi said:
SambaBoys said:

To be honest didn’t effect my concentration – did effect my chances of having date for my end of year disco tho lol[/quote]

It didn't stop you knocking back the Columbian nose candy like it was going out of fashion on Saturday night though,did it?
Or was that another SambaBoys?x

Had a wisdom tooth out but they left a fragment of bone in that went sceptic. That was bad enough but they had to take it out and the local anaethestic was completely useless as my mouth was such a mess. So they had to cut my upper jaw open and get rid of the infected bone fragment without anaethestic.

The pain was so bad I had tears streaming down my face and went into shock afterwards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.