Most pissed off you have been at a game.

Not winning the league against The Rags after being 2-0 up after battering the twats for 45 mins.
That’s definitely up there fella

Losing 4 1 at home to Liverpool when we were down 3 0 early at home. Was feeling really ill but made the effort to go. Only time I have left early as was thinking ‘ if you can’t be arsed then neither can I’ and crawled back into bed

Wigan FA cup final. Awful awful experience. Travelled to and from the game with Wigan supporting father in law and brother in law. That journey back was hell. Wasn't just that though, the whole performance and situation that day stunk to high heaven. Never left a game as pissed off as I was then. As someone already said in this thread, it still haunts me to this day.

85 when Atkinsons rags came to Maine Rd. They had won every game upto that and thousands of them were all over the ground. Got dicked 3-0 and they tried taking over our ground thinking they were on the way to winning the title. 2 plusses, they came 4th end of the season and I got to smack my first rag at the front of the kippax that day

At The Etihad ,one that really pissed me off was Boro at home in the FA Cup about 5 years ago. Think we played some meaningless friendly in The Middle East to 'develop the brand' a few days before. Flew back into Manchester night before (so I read) players were knackered and lethargic and we lost 2:0, that really irritated me.
Went to a couple of shocking 'performances' at Elm Park, Reading in consecutive seasons late 90s, lost 2:0 and 3:0.. 2 games that blend in to one lump of dog turd.
As mentioned elsewhere, Bournemouth 89, throwing 3 goal lead and promotion (temporarily) was bad. Also remember some complete racist knob abusing fellow blue leaving the Kippax because he 'looked like Luther Blissett'! who'd scored their 97th minute,(!!) equalizer!
Actual genuinely awful, pathetically shockingly inept performanc, a 1:0 home defeat to Notts County first time we got relegated really, really pissed me off (didn't quite prepare me for what was to come on the last game of season though!)

When we lost to Chelsea when Anthony Taylor seemingly did everything he could to stop us getting a result. Even the players were fuming about it and things got out of control at the end. I’ve seen some horrible performances but one thing I can’t stand is cheating/corruption and I fully believe it was at play that day. I was raging after that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.