Most pissed off you have been at a game.

6-0 v norwich 1981 fa cup, don't know why, it just happened, trying to carry four pints up the kippax steps staggering, tipped the lot over a copper, he just shook his head and walked away.
just turned into one of those days where you didn't plan to get bladdered but it just crept up on you

6-0 v norwich 1981 fa cup, don't know why, it just happened, trying to carry four pints up the kippax steps staggering, tipped the lot over a copper, he just shook his head and walked away.
just turned into one of those days where you didn't plan to get bladdered but it just crept up on you
oops, only just realised i misread the thread title

Bloody hell so many over the years. Who remembers the "What the fuck is going on/You're not fit to wear the shirt" chants?

One that really pissed me off was the 3-3 against Bournemouth. 3-0 up at half time, the promotion party started and then a total collapse in the second half, Luther Blisset scoring a 97th minute penalty to equalise.

Bloody hell so many over the years. Who remembers the "What the fuck is going on/You're not fit to wear the shirt" chants?

One that really pissed me off was the 3-3 against Bournemouth. 3-0 up at half time, the promotion party started and then a total collapse in the second half, Luther Blisset scoring a 97th minute penalty to equalise.
So similar to the game v the rags a couple of years ago....talk about let down

So similar to the game v the rags a couple of years ago....talk about let down

Yes I was at that game as well. Absolutely mullered them that first half they should have been six nil down. A total shambles the second half but should have at least drawn, Atkinson ignoring Young chopping Sergio in half for a clear penalty, no change there then.

Yes I was at that game as well. Absolutely mullered them that first half they should have been six nil down. A total shambles the second half but should have at least drawn, Atkinson ignoring Young chopping Sergio in half for a clear penalty, no change there then.
One consolation last time the rags won the title we dicked them at the swamp a couple of weeks before the end of the season.

Shaktar away when the players fucked off at FT without so much as a kiss my arse at the end of the match.

8-1 Boro

Wembley 81 replay getting spat on for 90 mins by the Yids in our end.

Oh, and Sunday when Pep refused to go for it when the Scousers were there for the taking.

Recent memories are always strong. I was mightily pissed off at the final whistle against Tottenham at the beginning of last season. Because we had simply played them off the park. The angriest I can remember the whole crowd being was a game against Huddersfield, I believe, in the seventies. A bunch of navvies who just clogged us off the park all match long. The Kippax was savage by the end of it. I think they were even a bit apoplectic in the Main Stand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.