Most pissed off you have been at a game.

If we get well beaten by a good team then it's fair enough. It's just lack of effort from the players that upsets me.

The one that springs to mind with me was the united FA Cup tie in 1996. I sat in the middle of the STretford End for it. The season was awful and this was our last chance at achieving anything. We went 1-0 up. The referee robbed us.

Coming out at the end, walking through that tunnel, with all the United fans gloating and singing, and then the news comes through they've just drawn Swindon at home in the quarter finals. All we had was Alan Ball and a relegation battle.

That was a real bad moment. Getting the train back to London with Spurs fans after the 4-2 cup tie in 93 was bad too. But the lowest I ever felt in a football stadium was when Gillingham went 2-0 up. That's the only time I considered deserting Manchester City for good.

My memory fails me but I think it was Sunderland/Middlesbro (?) Who we battered, they had no shots but won 1-0 thanks to an own goal.

Middlesbrough. Sun Jihai OG at the death. He was a committed player but jack of all trades and master of none.

Probably when Craig Johnstone got a non-penalty in the cup QF making it 4 to the dippers. Added to the outrage at the the John Barnes handball which continued to become their first goal, I slammed our City satchel/bag down to the floor in disgust - to the sound of breaking glass as the thermos inside it smashed.

I don't get pissed off, but generally just fed up. For the garbage we've seen over the years, you can't let it get to you too much!!

I remember plenty of days in the old Div 3 wondering why I bothered. Tony Vaughan was one particular player that I felt sad about when he played. Awful player.

Probably the worse one was at Wembley watching Gillingham fans celebrate their second goal.

One particular bad day I remember was going to Everton. Me and my Dad said we'd have an all dayer so got on the early train to Liverpool. It broke down about 20 yards from where it started and took about 2 hours getting to Liverpool. It rained, we got wet and struggled to find a pub that would let us in and ended up in an awful place in the centre of Liverpool. We got to the ground in a taxi after a "scenic tour" around Liverpool, terrible seats but good enough to see what weird goal where Weaver(?) kicks the ball against an Everton player - quite away from the goal - and it flew into our net. We got beat, struggled to get home and was pretty much sober for the entire day. We were both pissed off with the whole thing I think that was the last away day we did ha ha!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.