Most ridiculous take from a rival fan?

Agreed. I was pleased for Chelsea when they were taken over by Roman Ambramovich because it was competition.
And if it could happen for Chelsea, it could happen for us. (Or Leicester, or Newcastle, or Brighton, or..... well you get the picture).

Living in London im surrounded by lots of fans of other clubs.Yesterday i was having my hair cut been using the same barbers for 30 yrs it is like a footie social club free alcohol,tea coffee and we have a good debate about football always have anyway there was an absolute weapon in there yesterday Arsenal this Arsenal that gonna win the league Rice, Timber and Havertz are game changers.I said tongue in cheek dont think u get top 4 u had your chance last season was a one off.He came back with not one City player gets in thier 1st 11 wont bore u with all the details the upshot was a 100 quid that Arsenal finish above City which is possible but they would win the champs league as well.
The lad who cuts my hair knows him and says i wont have any problem getting paid.
There are weapons everywhere offer them a bet they either cant back down and take it or shut the fuck up.

Going to be difficult to top this one by this absolute fucking imbecile.

Cretinous in both the voting and the criteria takes some doing.
When you believe that the winner of the Champions' League player of the year AND the Nations' League player of the year is less influential than Declan Rice there is something not quite right with your head, forgetting that you selected world influence in the first place as a criteria. As for strength, say no more.

Liverpool fans are golden in this regard, and lose all objectivity when it comes to their players: remember when Jordan Ibe was better than Raheem Sterling, and when Arnold was the world's best right back, who no longer plays there because of his defensive frailty. They even believe that they are champions when they have finished second...bizarre.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.