Most ridiculous take from a rival fan?

This has been the evolving narrative of all United fans that I know for the last 15 years :-

After City's takeover in 2008 - "You still won't win anything"
After City's FA Cup win in 2011 - "Yeah but you'll never win the league"
After City win the league - "Yeah but you'll never win a double"
After City win a double - "Yeah but you'll never win a treble"
After City win the domestic treble - "Yeah but it's not a real treble is it ?"
Current day - "Yeah but we've got more Twitter followers than you"...............
Makes me so angry when I realise that the rags have more Twitter followers than us. And another thing…..we don’t have a marine engine sponsor or a noodle partner. Proves we are just a little irrelevancy.

I was on holiday in benidorm when sheik mansour took over the club and got a txt message of a mate saying city had been taken over by a sheik that was 10 times richer than abramovich old black Berry phone so pressed on to read the second part of the txt message waiting for the punch line it never came. One of the lads that was with us is a united fan he turned to me and said it doesn't matter how much money you've got you'll still be fucking shit not a ridiculous take you only have to look down the road at the swamp but what irony always makes me smile when I think of that day
We used to play at the JJB soccer dome on that day…..mainly blues.

I remember sat in that bar there watching wads of cash being chucked around feeling like we were in a parallel universe. Apparently 50+ bids were put in for Torres, Gomez etc…or anyone in the perceived top tier. The Robinho signing was awesome really, made everyone take notice for sure.

Hughes being interviewed on the golf course about Berbatov always gets me. He couldn’t fucking believe it either.

Pep won't win the Premier League unless he starts coaching tackling.

What a dunce Stan Collymore is, how would you even drill 'tackling' ?
2 players equal distance apart and roll a ball in the middle and shout GO! Sounds like something a top level coach should be doing. Woman beating ****
As an aside, coaching someone to tackle is a thing.

I’ve still not worked it out myself though, answers on a postcard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.