Most ridiculous take from a rival fan?

Had the misfortune of having to spend a few hours at the sister in laws house yesterday and the know nowt nobhead brother in law with his sidekick nephew of mine were present.

I avoid talking football due to these 'conversations' turning quite heated in the past but as per, these two ballbags just couldn't help themselves.

It started with the England game and how poor it was. In true plastic rag fashion both Foden and Stones were lambasted. I ignore the bait.

It then turned into how they don't watch football anymore and that there aren't any footballers worth paying to go and watch. A veiled dig at the fact that me and my wife do in fact pay to go and watch football. Again, I ignore the bait.

Long story short.

Haaland is shite and anybody could do what he's done in our team.

Rodri not as good as Keane as he's never nullified a threat such as Zidane in a big game.

Wouldn't pay to watch Phil Foden and referenced his performances for England.

People used to pay to specifically watch George Best, Eric Cantona and Ronaldo. No City player in history can ever make that claim.

Rodri and Gundogan are gobshites banging on about too many games and being tired etc. George Best did what they do with crap pitches, heavy footballs and a far more brutal game.

City are boring to watch. There's zero jeopardy. At least with Utd you don't know what your going to get.

I did point to our game against Fulham compared to their game against Villa but it fell on deaf ears. City are boring, end of.

It's fucking tiresome dealing with these two. I've told my wife that Xmas will be fun because I'm not going to be as passive as I was in my house, than I was in there's.

Neither have ever has season tickets and have only been to Old Scaffold a handful of times when the nephew was still at school. (He's 23 now)
I have the same problem with one of my wifes mates partner who is a dipper,never been but loves City bingo before i say anything i always make sure he has google open to verify what i tell him.
On another what my wifes friend is doing with the fuckwit is a mystery he must be amazing in the bedroom as he is a right thick cnut.

Had the misfortune of having to spend a few hours at the sister in laws house yesterday and the know nowt nobhead brother in law with his sidekick nephew of mine were present.

I avoid talking football due to these 'conversations' turning quite heated in the past but as per, these two ballbags just couldn't help themselves.

It started with the England game and how poor it was. In true plastic rag fashion both Foden and Stones were lambasted. I ignore the bait.

It then turned into how they don't watch football anymore and that there aren't any footballers worth paying to go and watch. A veiled dig at the fact that me and my wife do in fact pay to go and watch football. Again, I ignore the bait.

Long story short.

Rodri not as good as Keane as he's never nullified a threat such as Zidane in a big game.

People used to pay to specifically watch George Best, Eric Cantona and Ronaldo. No City player in history can ever make that claim.

Rodri and Gundogan are gobshites banging on about too many games and being tired etc. George Best did what they do with crap pitches, heavy footballs and a far more brutal game.

City are boring to watch. There's zero jeopardy. At least with Utd you don't know what your going to get.

I did point to our game against Fulham compared to their game against Villa but it fell on deaf ears. City are boring, end of.

It's fucking tiresome dealing with these two. I've told my wife that Xmas will be fun because I'm not going to be as passive as I was in my house, than I was in there's.

Neither have ever has season tickets and have only been to Old Scaffold a handful of times when the nephew was still at school. (He's 23 now)
Well I can tell you one thing for sure, I wouldn't be spending Christmas Day with those two fucking idiots.

Long story short.

It's getting to them just keep doing what you are doing and enjoy it, unbelievable people who talk absolute garbage and then get offended when you say something back to them or straighten them out.

My missus hides the cunts in her family from me, she goes so far as to ask me not to speak about football because I may upset some of the soft arsed idiots, obviously I couldn't give a fuck about their feelings.

When you hold up the mirror to their cry baby faces they use the same tactic to a man

I stopped watching football
Money has ruined the game
Variations on the above

Point and laugh at the cunts, they are fair game and deserve every poke and prod.

When I mentioned the favouritism and leniency that united receive on and off the pitch the rag I was discussing it with didn't actually dispute that it happens... but then said it was done out of respect and reverence for their status as the great footballing institution that is Manchester united football club.

When I mentioned the favouritism and leniency that united receive on and off the pitch the rag I was discussing it with didn't actually dispute that it happens... but then said it was done out of respect and reverence for their status as the great footballing institution that is Manchester united football club.

They don't want competition they want adulation the arrogant bastards.

I work with a rag whose genius theory is that City must be cheating as with the amount of money we’re spending on legal fees we should be failing FFP.

I couldn’t even be arsed engaging in the conversation.

Years ago a chap I knew was telling us all how he and his wife had had a furious argument over the Spice Girls. She claimed they were better than the Beatles, and she went into great detail about how Mel B had more talent than either Lennon or McCartney. I just asked him why he is lowering his standards to argue against such a ludicrous and ill-judged statement.
Same with the rags, I have neither the patience nor the inclination to even talk to these people let alone argue with them.
Bias is one thing, rank stupidity is another.

Long story short.

Your a better man than me mate I would of told the misses that I’m not spending a minute in the same room as two no nothing gobshite rags because if I do I would just end up chinning the pair of bitter cunts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.