Most ridiculous take from a rival fan?

Actually I was too. Doh!

He'll be loving it in the Kippax in the sky these last 15 years. He'd just made it past the takeover, would have been great for him to make a few more years, he was at Newcastle in '68 but, never saw another trophy after '76.
My Dad died just after that Stoke City game when we were relegated in 1998 to the old third division. He always said to me that City needed an Arab to take us over, fucking hell he was right about that. He also didn't want to move to the new stadium. Unfortunately he didn't see any of it but he would have loved everything about our club now including the Etihad now. He had followed City from just after the war, going home and away up until the early seventies. He was also at St. James park in 68 and we were also at Wembley together in 76.

Does anyone care about how "big" any club is? What does it even mean? Most fans, most trophies? Personally I think every club has history and special incidents in history that are special to their fans.
I would like clubs to be judged by the quality of football they play and how the club is run particularly in how they treat other clubs and fans at all levels of the pyramid. Based on those criteria City should score pretty highly but we will be judged by the majority on cartel propaganda.

I remember in 2012 when a big Utd fan said with a sneer "They'e spent all that money and only beat us on goal difference". Loser.
Another rag fan I heard years before that in a pub saying "I don't rate Colin Bell. Hr's just a runner." I moved away. No use arguing with someone with fixed half-baked ideas.

Had the misfortune of having to spend a few hours at the sister in laws house yesterday and the know nowt nobhead brother in law with his sidekick nephew of mine were present.

I avoid talking football due to these 'conversations' turning quite heated in the past but as per, these two ballbags just couldn't help themselves.

It started with the England game and how poor it was. In true plastic rag fashion both Foden and Stones were lambasted. I ignore the bait.

It then turned into how they don't watch football anymore and that there aren't any footballers worth paying to go and watch. A veiled dig at the fact that me and my wife do in fact pay to go and watch football. Again, I ignore the bait.

Long story short.

Haaland is shite and anybody could do what he's done in our team.

Rodri not as good as Keane as he's never nullified a threat such as Zidane in a big game.

Wouldn't pay to watch Phil Foden and referenced his performances for England.

People used to pay to specifically watch George Best, Eric Cantona and Ronaldo. No City player in history can ever make that claim.

Rodri and Gundogan are gobshites banging on about too many games and being tired etc. George Best did what they do with crap pitches, heavy footballs and a far more brutal game.

City are boring to watch. There's zero jeopardy. At least with Utd you don't know what your going to get.

I did point to our game against Fulham compared to their game against Villa but it fell on deaf ears. City are boring, end of.

It's fucking tiresome dealing with these two. I've told my wife that Xmas will be fun because I'm not going to be as passive as I was in my house, than I was in there's.

Neither have ever has season tickets and have only been to Old Scaffold a handful of times when the nephew was still at school. (He's 23 now)

Had the misfortune of having to spend a few hours at the sister in laws house yesterday and the know nowt nobhead brother in law with his sidekick nephew of mine were present.

I avoid talking football due to these 'conversations' turning quite heated in the past but as per, these two ballbags just couldn't help themselves.

It started with the England game and how poor it was. In true plastic rag fashion both Foden and Stones were lambasted. I ignore the bait.

It then turned into how they don't watch football anymore and that there aren't any footballers worth paying to go and watch. A veiled dig at the fact that me and my wife do in fact pay to go and watch football. Again, I ignore the bait.

Long story short.

Rodri not as good as Keane as he's never nullified a threat such as Zidane in a big game.

People used to pay to specifically watch George Best, Eric Cantona and Ronaldo. No City player in history can ever make that claim.

Rodri and Gundogan are gobshites banging on about too many games and being tired etc. George Best did what they do with crap pitches, heavy footballs and a far more brutal game.

City are boring to watch. There's zero jeopardy. At least with Utd you don't know what your going to get.

I did point to our game against Fulham compared to their game against Villa but it fell on deaf ears. City are boring, end of.

It's fucking tiresome dealing with these two. I've told my wife that Xmas will be fun because I'm not going to be as passive as I was in my house, than I was in there's.

Neither have ever has season tickets and have only been to Old Scaffold a handful of times when the nephew was still at school. (He's 23 now)
Idve just referenced them as the wife beating alcoholic, the rapist and the bloke who took money for a benefit gig.
Works every time

Long story short.

Sound like typical rags then...get a premiere league advent calendar and by then they'll be at window marked 20th. let them open it, lol.

Long story short.

Ahhhh the old "I don't watch football any more", the last resort of the spineless cunts who passive aggressively want to blame City for their misfortunes on the pitch.

It'll be the same wasters who claimed they couldn't get a ticket because there was a waiting list of 650 million, nobody likes a spineless whinging fuckstain.

Ahhhh the old "I don't watch football any more", the last resort of the spineless cunts who passive aggressively want to blame City for their misfortunes on the pitch.

It'll be the same wasters who claimed they couldn't get a ticket because there was a waiting list of 650 million, nobody likes a spineless whinging fuckstain.
It's like being I'm a room with a couple of these watchalong goons or YouTube banter types.

They try to be cute initially with subtle jibes but it quickly turns into the pair of them speaking as quickly and as aggressively as possible, reeling off absolute shite as if it's gospel and its always anti City.

I take heart in the fact that I know they're hurting but, sometimes I just want to let loose and call them out for what they are. A pair of bitter, know nothing, plastic, gobshites.

I remember in 2012 when a big Utd fan said with a sneer "They'e spent all that money and only beat us on goal difference". Loser.
Another rag fan I heard years before that in a pub saying "I don't rate Colin Bell. Hr's just a runner." I moved away. No use arguing with someone with fixed half-baked ideas.
A rag said similar to me about the goal difference, I agreed and mentioned the sick swan. He shut the fuck up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.