Most shocking online videos

mcfcliam said:
Church of fudge.

Not the worst or it's not evil in anyway but it's still disgusting.

Thats bad that mate, just watched it! Well I watched it until she gagged, then I knocked it off! Those Krauts are bang into that. Are kid works for Siemens and used to blag a trip to the Oktoberfest once every 2 years. One time he went and he said they went into a 'shiBebar', and low and behold it was exactly what it said on the tin. The ceiling was glass, or more likely perspex and people were on it, shitting onto what was effectively their floor but the punters in the bars ceiling. Horrid.

mcfcliam said:
Church of fudge.

that was fucking disgusting but very amusing at the same time, how she does not throw her ring up i don't know

Germans and Asians as in orientals very sick fuckers if you ask me

mcfcliam said:
I just don't understand how anyone can get any pleasure out of shit like that (excuse the pun).

Takes allsorts mate! I remember watching a couple in my school days, the notorious Animal Farm, (why... just why?!!), and one where 2 Germans were in a bath full of lovely, bubbly water, but then started to neck pre-prepared shit out of shot glasses. I'll never forget standing their in my mate, Marvin's room and thinking, what the fuck is going on here then?!!!

Pigeonho said:
mcfcliam said:
I just don't understand how anyone can get any pleasure out of shit like that (excuse the pun).

Takes allsorts mate! I remember watching a couple in my school days, the notorious Animal Farm, (why... just why?!!), and one where 2 Germans were in a bath full of lovely, bubbly water, but then started to neck pre-prepared shit out of shot glasses. I'll never forget standing their in my mate, Marvin's room and thinking, what the fuck is going on here then?!!!

Is it still on the web?

Sounds horrible.

mcfcliam said:
Pigeonho said:

Is it still on the web?

Sounds horrible.

haha, the web wasn't even born then mate, it was old school video's with the label all yellow. Quality! I'm sure it is on the web, somewhere. Animal Farm was just sick, not even midly funny either.

Pigeonho said:
mcfcliam said:
Church of fudge.

Thats bad that mate, just watched it! Well I watched it until she gagged, then I knocked it off! Those Krauts are bang into that. Are kid works for Siemens and used to blag a trip to the Oktoberfest once every 2 years. One time he went and he said they went into a 'shiBebar', and low and behold it was exactly what it said on the tin. The ceiling was glass, or more likely perspex and people were on it, shitting onto what was effectively their floor but the punters in the bars ceiling. Horrid.

Tell me your joking! If your not, im off to oktoberfest this year, where is this place! i need to take my mates to it!

CTID1988 said:
Pigeonho said:

Tell me your joking! If your not, im off to oktoberfest this year, where is this place! i need to take my mates to it!

Nope! Here, I just found this quote on a site after googling, (just for you!), 'glass ceiling bars in Germany where they shit'....

'I went into a bar in Kabukicho after going to all these sex clubs. It looked like it was just a normal bar, and I'm like "Oh, finally I'm somewhere sane." I'm having my drink and I notice people are looking up a lot, so I look up and the whole ceiling is made of glass. Every couple of minutes a naked girl will walk out, squat down, and lay a perfectly coiled shit on the ceiling. Then she leaves, a guy comes out and cleans it up, and the next girl comes out. I found out that the reason the girls can shit these perfect coils is they spend the entire week before they're on eating almonds, so it'll give their shit the right consistency. I'm not big into shit to begin with, but to take it to such an extreme where you're altering your diet to make your shit look right, that is fucking crazy.'

Whilst this one is from a bar in Japan, you get the jist.

Pigeonho said:
CTID1988 said:

Nope! Here, I just found this quote on a site after googling, (just for you!), 'glass ceiling bars in Germany where they shit'....

'I went into a bar in Kabukicho after going to all these sex clubs. It looked like it was just a normal bar, and I'm like "Oh, finally I'm somewhere sane." I'm having my drink and I notice people are looking up a lot, so I look up and the whole ceiling is made of glass. Every couple of minutes a naked girl will walk out, squat down, and lay a perfectly coiled shit on the ceiling. Then she leaves, a guy comes out and cleans it up, and the next girl comes out. I found out that the reason the girls can shit these perfect coils is they spend the entire week before they're on eating almonds, so it'll give their shit the right consistency. I'm not big into shit to begin with, but to take it to such an extreme where you're altering your diet to make your shit look right, that is fucking crazy.'

Ha! That is amazing and disgusting! If you can google it for me, im sure you can ring your mate and get the name, address, name of the owner and where i can get a shirt of this place in germany..go on! you know you want to

CTID1988 said:
Pigeonho said:

Ha! That is amazing and disgusting! If you can google it for me, im sure you can ring your mate and get the name, address, name of the owner and where i can get a shirt of this place in germany..go on! you know you want to

hahaha, nice try! It was my big bro, he went in the mid-late 90's I think. I just remember going on the piss with him one particular night and him going on about the shiBe bars, (pronounced 'sheyser bar'), and how fucked up it was but because he'd had steins of high strength lager all day, he just wanted to sit down. My guess is he's a deviant and just wanted to watch Germans shit on a glass ceiling.

Also, imagine being the guy who clears it up, one after the other? 'What do you do for a job mate?' 'I clear shit up off a glass ceiling, suspended above a load of dirty old cunts'. Nice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.